- 1 Western Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RRC Western Railway JE Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 wr.indianrailways.gov.in WR Steno Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Selection Process for Western Railway RRC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for Railway Recruitment Cell WR Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered By RRC Railway Recruitment Board
- 1.7 Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For RRC WR Steno Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Western Railway Notification 2018 PDF
Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Flash…Flash… The Western Railway Recruitment Board has announced the latest Employment Notification. The Railway Recruitment Cell is going to recruit the applications for 6898 JE, Steno, Clerk, Sr Engineer and Other posts. Applicants for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 must apply online before 15th June 2018. Also, candidates must have the desired qualifications to apply online for RRC Western Railway Careers 2018. Further information about Western Railway JE Jobs 2018 had provided in the below sections of this page.
New Vacancies in Western Railway Jobs!! 6898 Vacancies for Junior Engineer, Steno, Clerk, Sr Engineer & Others are available in Western Railways. However, the Online application process for Western Railway Jobs starts from 29th May 2018 and ends on 15th June 2018. So, all interested & eligible applicants must apply for Western Railway Recruitment before the last date. Moreover, applicants can check following sections to clarify their doubts regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, and others. Also, log into @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in to know additional information about Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
RRC Western Railway JE Notification 2018 – Overview
The Government of RRC has disclosed the notification for 6898 various posts in Western Railway Recruitment Board. So, Willing applicants can apply online from 29th May 2018 to 15th June 2018. Go through the below sections for further details about Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||JE, Watchman, Guard, Driver|
|No. of Posts||6898|
|Start Date||Available Now|
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Latest Job seekers who are applying for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 can check for the RRC Railway vacancy details as per the official notification 2018.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanical Engineering Posts||1086|
|Electrical Engineer posts||838|
|S & T||575|
|Total S&C CCG/HQ CCG||33|
wr.indianrailways.gov.in WR Steno Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Details
Individuals willing to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 should attain the minimum age limits and educational qualifications as per the advertisement 2018.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have done Diploma in Engineering in relevant field can apply for this post.
- Senior Engineer: Candidates must have qualified in B.Tech or B.E from any Govt recognized University or Institution can apply for this post.
- Junior Accountant: Must have done B.Com from any Govt recognized university or Institution are eligible to apply for this post.
- For other posts: 10th, 12th Class
Moreover, Only retired staff may apply online for Western Railway Jobs 2018. To know more detailed information about Educational Qualification for Western Railway Recruitment 2018, Candidates can check the Official Notification.
The applicants should attain the maximum age limit as per the RRC WR Rules which is as follows. Check Western railway Recruitment 2018 notification to know about further details.
- Maximum Age: 63 Years & 6 Months.
Selection Process for Western Railway RRC Careers 2018
The Government of RRC is planning to recruit the aspirants by conducting the below-listed selection rounds as per the norms of the organization. Selection procedure for Western Railway Mumbai 2018 involves,
- Skill Test
- Final Interview
Application Fee for Railway Recruitment Cell WR Vacancy 2018
Candidates who want to apply for latest railway jobs in Western Railway department should pay a certain amount of application fee. For more details, please visit the official website.
Pay Scale Offered By RRC Railway Recruitment Board
Salary details for Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 Notification are given below
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/-
- Steno: Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/-
- Senior Section Engineer: Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/-
- For other posts, Candidates can refer the official notification which is linked below.
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2018
- Advertisement Date: 25th May 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th May 2018
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 15th June 2018
- Western Railway Exam Date 2018: Updated Soon
Walk-In Interview Date:
- Medical: 18 & 19th June 2018
- Electrical Traction: 20, 21 & 23rd June 2018
- Traffic: 25, 26th June 2018
- Mechanical: 27, 28 & 29th June 2018
- Personal & Administration: 02, 03rd July 2018
- Electrical Power: 04, 05th July 2018
- Engineering: 06 & 09th July 2018
- Signal & Communication: 10 & 11th July 2018
- Commercial: 12 & 13th July 2018
- Accounts: 16th July 2018
- Headquarter Officer: 17th July 2018
- Survey & Constructions: 18th July 2018
How To Apply For RRC WR Steno Jobs 2018
- On the homepage, click on Latest News/Recruitment.
- Search for the Western Railway recruitment 2018 notification and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, start your application process.
- Enter necessary details such as name, DOB, age, educational details, and others.
- Now, paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Now, pay your application fee.
- Finally, post the fully filled application form before the last date i.e. 14-02-2018
Download Western Railway Notification 2018 PDF