- 1 Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017-18 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Western Naval Command 168 Chargeman Jobs 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Process for Western Naval Command Jobs 2017-18
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Important dates of Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for Indian Navy Jobs 2017-18
- 1.8 Online Application Process for Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently on 02nd December 2017 through Advt No’s: 01/2017 & 02/2017. The Western Naval Command, Mumbai has announced the official employment notification for 168 vacancies of Civilian Personnel Posts such as MTS & Chargeman Posts. The Contestants who are eagerly browsing for the Maharashtra Latest Govt Jobs can apply for Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017-18 through Online mode. The Indian Navy Civilian Personnel, Online Applications submission, starts from 06th December 2017 to 26th December 2017.
Indian Navy, Mumbai has invited the online applications from the desired aspirants to fill up 168 MTS & Chargeman Vacancies. Interested candidates can also get the vacancy information about Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017-18 through Official website of Indian Navy www.indiannavy.nic.in. The Complete Details of Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018 such as PayScale, Application Fee, Selection Procedures, and Online Application Method, etc., are briefly described below.
|Organization Name||Western Naval Command, Mumbai|
|No of Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Post Name||Civilian Personnel Posts|
|Starting Date||06th December 2017|
|Last Date||26th December 2017|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
Name of the Post: Chargeman & MTS Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 168 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Chargeman (Mechanic).||58 Posts|
|2||Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive).||41 Posts|
|Total vacancies||168 Posts|
- For Chargeman (Mechanic): Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution. OR Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
- For Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution. OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a reputed University or Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years.
The candidates of Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination
Indian navy Offers Pay Scale as follows for selected candidates of Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
- For Chargeman (Mechanic): Rs.35400 – 81200/- in Level 6.
- For Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Rs.35400 – 81200/- in Level 6.
- MTS Post: Level 1 (Rs. 18000– 56900), Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-12-2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 26-12-2017
Refer official notification of Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017-18 for precise information regarding Application Fee.
- Visit the Official page of the Indian Navy, i.e., www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Search for the Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Read it carefully.
- Click on Western Naval Command MTS & Chargeman Jobs Online Application Link.
- Fill the Indian Navy Chargeman application form
- Pay the Application fee.
- Recheck and submit the Western Naval Command Mumbai application form.
- Download & Print it for future need.