- 1 Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Western Naval Command Chargeman Recruitment 2017-18 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2018 – Western Naval Command Chargeman Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018 – General English
- 1.3.2 Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Syllabus 2018 – Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning
- 1.3.3 Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2018 – Science & Technology
- 1.3.4 Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- 1.4 Download Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern Pdf
Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern has updated here for free to download. The applicants those who are searching for the Syllabus of Western Naval Command Chargeman Exam 2018 can download here for free. So, the competitors can download the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Exam Syllabus & Exam pattern in a pdf format. Western Naval Command, Mumbai has announced an employment notification for 168 Vacancies of Chargeman and MTS Posts.
Western Naval Command, Indian Navy has decided to select the aspirants for Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2018 to fill up 168 Civilian Personnel vacancies by conducting the written Examination and interview. Interested job hunters can also download the Indian Navy Chargeman Exam syllabus from the official website, i.e., www.indiannavy.nic.in. Here we have also updated the Western Naval Command Chargeman Previous Papers along with the Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
|Organization Name||Western Naval Command, Mumbai|
|No of Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Post Name||Civilian Personnel Posts|
|Starting Date||06th December 2017|
|Last Date||26th December 2017|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
Here we have explained the Western Naval Command Chargeman Exam Pattern 2018 in addition to the Western Naval Command Chargeman Syllabus 2018.
|2||Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning||10|
|3||Science & Technology:||70|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
- Questions based on passage,
- Change to passive/ active voice,
- Use of adjectives, use of verbs, use of pronouns, prepositions
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- One word substitution,
- Correction of sentences.
- Basic Maths, quadratic equations, use of logarithm & Mathematical tables, average, percentage, ratio and proportion
- Determination of area of ellipse, parabola, hyperbola and other irregular, surfaces
- Surface area and volume of a pyramid, cone, sphere, cylinder, etc.
- Scalars and vectors, vector algebra, dot, cross and triple product
- Matrix algebra, calculation of inverse, Eigenvalues, and Eigenvectors
- Elementary logical problems
- Elementary statistics-calculation of mean, median, mode, data analysis.
- Newton’s laws of motion, Archimedes principle, mass, weight, density, gravity
- Numerical on work, force, power, friction, inclined plane, lever
- Basics of optics and laws of reflection/refraction, wave propagation
- Propagation of sound waves, Doppler effect, ultrasonic, waves
- Laws of electricity & magnetism with numerical on current, voltage resistors, etc. Gauss’s law, AC circuits, oscillators
- Elasticity, surface tension, viscosity and escape velocity problems
- Safety precaution & fire prevention, use of various fire extinguishers
- Knowledge of different precision measuring instruments and their counts
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering drawing
- Properties of ferrous & non-ferrous material, various heat treatment, corrosion treatments & case hardening
- Knowledge of limit,
- Working Principles of various types of engines (I.C.E & E.C.E)
- Knowledge of various machinery Usage of various hand tools and its maintenance
- Working knowledge of computer & internet.
- Current affairs
- Defence (Army/Navy/Air Force) related Acronyms
- Eminent personalities (Indians/foreigners)
- Navy related (Ship, Ports)
- Important national facts
- Capitals & currencies
- Sports & Entertainment
- Regional geography.