- 1 West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Judicial Notification 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Steps to Fill WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.7 Public Service Commission of West Bengal Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download WBPSC Official Notification 2017 PDF
West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 Notification published. The West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting Online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 31 Civil Judge under Judicial Services cadre. Job hunters who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal can utilize the chance as early as possible. Aspirants who have completed Degree in law can apply for the West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017. The recruitment team of WBPSC selects the candidates by conducting various selection rounds like Prelims, Mains, Viva voice, etc. Candidates should apply through Online for the WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
The Online Applications are available from 27th March 2017 to 17th April 2017. West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017 has officially released through an Advertisement No. 7/2017. Refer the West Bengal PSC notification from the website www.pscwb.org.in. WBPSC allows only the eligible candidates to attend the examination.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Posts|
|Starting Date||27th March 2017|
|Last Date||17th April 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Civil Judge Posts
No. of Vacancies: 31 Posts
Category wise vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 19
- SC Candidates: 03
- ST Candidates: 01
- OBC Category A: 03
- OBC Category B: 2
- PWD: 03
Applicants should possess Degree in Law from the recognized university or institution affiliated to the state government or central government university.
Candidates should have the following Age limits as on 25-03-2017 to apply for the West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Age Relaxation applies to the reserved categories of the state of West Bengal as per the organization rules.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- BC Category: 03 Years
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: 45 Years
The Application Fee for the West Bengal PSC Judicial Service Examination 2017 given below. The fee can be paid through online/offline.
- General/BC/Other state candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates of West Bengal: No Application Fee
- Online Applications are available from 27th March 2017 from 11:30 A.M
- Last Date to submit the WBPSC Application Form: 17th April 2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: May 2017
- Commencement of Main Exam: July 2017
- Individuals must log on to WBPSC website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Get the official Advertisement from the attached link.
- Read the complete pdf thoroughly.
- Firstly click on ” One Time Registration” and register with all your details.
- Save the user ID and password.
- Now Apply Online using the ID and password.
- Enter the accurate details in the application form.
- Aspirants should upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the Online application for future use.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission offers the best pay scale of Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/– along with the grade pay according to the government rules.
Click Here to Download the Official Notification.
Please Contact for Government Job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.