- 1 West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 West Bengal Forest Guard Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WB Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by West Bengal Forest Department
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for WB Forest Guard Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download West Bengal Forest Guard Official Notification Pdf
West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. Forest Department of West Bengal has invited the applicants for the Forest Guard vacancies. Total No.of posts released by the WB Forest Dept is 259. Aspirants who have completed their Madhyamik are eligible for West Bengal Forest Guard Jobs. WB Forest Department will recruit the candidates based on their performance in the selection rounds.
West Bengal Recruitment 2017 is the best option for the candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs. Willing candidates of West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 can apply through Online from 21.04.2017 to 19.05.2017. West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancies 2017 applications are available at official website www.westbengalforest.gov.in. Candidates must have an idea about West Bengal Recruitment 2017 before going to apply. Here we are providing the WB Forest Guard Jobs 2017 information like Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Online Application Procedure, etc.
West Bengal Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Name of the Position||Forest Guard Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||259 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
West Bengal Forest Guard Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 259 Posts
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR Candidates – 115 Posts
- SC Candidates – 91 Posts
- ST Candidates – 17 Posts
- OBC A Candidates – 22 Posts
- OBC B Candidates – 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WB Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Candidate should possess Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
Contenders who are interested in applying for West Bengal Jobs must pay the application fee according to the category. Application Fee details provided below.
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Category – Nill
- Starting Date to Submit Online Applications: 21.04.2017
- Closing Date to Receipt Online Applications: 19.05.2017
Finalizing of the applicants are done by their performance in the selection rounds organized by West Bengal Forest Department. Following are the selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
Pay Scale Offered by West Bengal Forest Department
Finalized candidates of WB Forest Guard Jobs will get the pay scale of Rs. 5400/- – Rs. 25,200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- from West Bengal Forest Dept.
Steps to Apply for WB Forest Guard Vacancies 2017
- Firstly, open the portal of Forest Dept West Bengal www.westbengalforest.gov.in.
- Select the Recruitment tab available on the home page.
- Select suitable link related to the forest guard Jobs.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates are required to click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all required information.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, Certificates, Signature while filling the form.
- Lastly, contenders are required to hit on submit button.
- Take a print out of duly filled application form for further reference.
Download West Bengal Forest Guard Official Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.