- 1 WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 WCL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Nagpur WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for WCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates for WCL Mining Sirdar Exam
- 1.6 WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Application Form
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for Western Coalfields Ltd Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 Western Coalfields Limited Offers Payscale
- 1.10 Download WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently dated on 15th March 2016. Western Coalfields Limited (WCL), Nagpur has recently issued this notification for the recruitment of 400 Vacancies of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts. Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the job aspirants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in Nagpur. Eligible contenders may apply for this WCL Recruitment 2016 through Offline Mode on or before 16th April 2016.
Desirous Eligible Applicants can visit the WCL Official Website www.westerncoal.gov.in for more details regarding WCL 2016 Recruitment. The Other Details of Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc., are given below for a clear idea. Candidates can check the below sections for all the details about the WCL Mining Sardar Recruitment 2016.
Details About Western Coalfields Limited
Western Coalfields Limited is a coal producer based in India. WCL is one of the subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. The Company was established in the year 1975. WCL is inherited from all the private sector coal mines in Madhya Pradesh. In 1985, Western Coalfield was bifurcated into Eastern Coalfield Limited. WCL Head office is located in Nagpur in Maharashtra State. WCL is a Maharatna in CoalFields under the administrative control of Ministry.
Western Coalfields Limited
WCL Job Vacancy Details
Western Coalfields Limited has issued this WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification for 400 Vacancies of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts. Here we are listing Category wise vacancies released for the Western Coalfield Ltd Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Mining Sirdar / Shot Firer: 388 Posts.
|SNO||Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
2. Surveyor (Min): 12 Posts
|SNO||Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
The details about wCL Mining Recruitment 2016 are given below have a glance.
Name of the Organization: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL).
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Posts.
No. of Posts: 400 Posts.
Official Website: www.westerncoal.gov.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Nagpur (Maharashtra).
Eligibility Criteria for Nagpur WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Contenders who are ready to apply for WCL Surveyor Recruitment 2016 should match up with the below eligibility criteria of Age limit, and Educational Qualifications are given below.
Educational Qualification for WCL Recruitment of Mining Sirdar Posts
- For Mining Sirdar Post: Candidates should have done Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
- For Surveyor Post: Aspirants should have done Matriculation with Surveyor’s certificate of competency or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
Age Limit for WCL Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Applicants age should be as 01-03-2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 30 Years.
Age Relaxation are Applicable for reserved Category candidates as per Maharashtra Govt rules.
Latest Updates for WCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Previous Papers
Important Dates for WCL Mining Sirdar Exam
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 16.04.2016.
WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Application Form
Aspirants who are applied for Mining Sirdar and Surveyor posts, applications are invited by the Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur in the prescribed format. Download applications form from the official website www.westerncoal.gov.in or following given notification link with all the required copies of certificates sends to the below address on or before the last date, i.e., 16th April 2016.
The General Manager (P/IR),
Western Coal Field Limited,
Selection Procedure for Western Coalfields Ltd Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for the WCL posts released under Maharashtra WCL Surveyor Recruitment 2016 will be selected by Western Coalfields Limited Board based on the Written Test Only.
The application fee should be deposited through Demand Draft drawn for “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” Payable at Nagpur.
- For Unreserved Candidates (General & OBC): Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Reserved Category Candidates: No Fee.
Western Coalfields Limited Offers Payscale
- For Mining Sirdar Post: Rs.19035.2/- + Allowances.
- For Surveyor Post: Rs.20552.37/- + Allowances.
Download WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.