- 1 WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 WBSSC LDA/ LDC Vacancy Details
- 1.2 West Bengal Staff Selection Commission 2016 Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for WBSSC LDA / LDC Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates of WBSSC LDA / LDC Exam
- 1.6 WBSSC LDA / LDC Online Application
- 1.7 Procedure for Applying WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Offers Payscale
- 1.11 Download WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016
WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification was dated on 02nd March 2016. The government of West Bengal, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has issued this notification for the recruitment of 1133 Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk and Lower Division Assistant Posts. People who have eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply for these LDA / LDC jobs immediately. Desirous Aspirants can apply Online for the West Bengal SSC Recruitment on or before 22nd March 2016.
Candidates can check the WBSSC Official Website, i.e., www.wbssc.gov.in for more details regarding the WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016. The other details of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee details, Selection Process, How, etc., are mentioned in the below sections for easy access.
Details About West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is known as WBSSC. The main intention of West Bengal State Govt is to control all the major functions of West Bengal’s SSC Personal & Administrative Department. WBSSC performs various functions include the selection process for different services through competitive exams. Recently WB Staff Selection Commission has announced massive recruitment for 1133 LDA / Clerk Post. Appellants can grab this WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 opportunity.
WBSSC LDA/ LDC Vacancy Details
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released this notification for the recruitment of 1133 Lower Division Clerk and Lower Division Assistant Posts under WBSSC LDA Recruitment. Here we are listing Department Wise Vacancy details in a tabular format.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 1133 Posts.
Department Wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300 (LDA 15)|
|2.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||534 (New)|
|3.||In Secretariat (LDA-15 + New)||834|
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission 2016 Recruitment Details
Aspirants can have a glance look for the West Bengal SSC LDA 2016 Recruitment details.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC).
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant Posts.
Number of Posts: 1133 posts.
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC LDA Recruitment 2016
The applicants who are interested in applying LDA / LDC Posts of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 should match up with the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification for WBSSC Recruitment for LDA Posts
- Candidates who have Passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualification.
- Should have Elementary Knowledge in Computer operation.
- Aspirants should have the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English / 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
Age Limit for West Bengal SSC LDA / LDC Recruitment 2016
Applicant’s Age should be verified based on Madhyamik / Equivalent Certificate.
Candidates age should be as on 01st January 2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
Age Limit Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per West Bengal Govt. rules & Regulations.
Latest Updates for WBSSC LDA / LDC Syllabus & Previous Papers
Important Dates of WBSSC LDA / LDC Exam
- Start Date for filling Online Application: 02nd March 2016.
- Last date for submitting Online Application: 22nd March 2016.
- WBSSC LDA Exam Date: 06th June 2016.
WBSSC LDA / LDC Online Application
Eligible candidates may apply for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 through online by the official website www.wbssc.gov.in on or before 22-03-2016.
Procedure for Applying WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016
- Visit the WBSSC official website www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click on the WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Select the LDA / Clerk Post and click on apply online.
- Remit the application fee to the Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- Submit the application form.
- After successful submission take the print out of the application for future use.
Click on the below link for WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Selection Procedure for West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for Lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant posts released under West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
- Typing Test.
- All the categories except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities have to pay: Rs.220/- (Examination Fee & Processing Fee).
- For the SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities have to pay: Rs.20/- (Processing Fee).
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Offers Payscale
For LDC / LDA Posts will get a Pay Brand of Rs.5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- + GP Rs.2,600/-.
Download WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.