- 1 WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 WB State Health & Family Welfare Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 WBSHFWS Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 West Bengal SHFWS Medical Officer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for WBSHFWS Pharmacist Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Latest West Bengal MO Careers 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Dates for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply for WBSHFWS Pharmacist & MO Vacancies
- 1.9 Download West Bengal SHFWS Notification PDF
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Great news for all the people of West Bengal State. Latest Employment News from the governmnet of West Bengal was recently issued and is grabbing the attention of all the Job hunters looking out for WB Govt Jobs. Officials of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti have come up with WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 Notification to engage candiadtes for 917 Medical Officer, Pharmacist Vacancies. Now according to the details provided in the official announcement contenders must be aware of the all the information regarding Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Application Process, Application Fee, Hiring Process, and Salary offered. So aspirants go through the below article entirely and gear up yourself to apply for the latest Govt Jobs in India.
The West Bengal Government invites applications through Online from all the eligible applicants. Now the essential dates for the WBSHFWS MO Job Openings 2018 which includes the Starting and the Closing Date are to be kept in mind until you apply. So the Opening Date to update your information on the Job Portal is 10th April 2018 and the Closure Date for the submission of the Online Application form is 21st April 2018. So make sure you make a move and start applying for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 Notification. For more Jobs go through our official website here. Also, you can check the Syllabus and Previous Papers for all the competitive exams from our blog.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Are you people interested in West Bengal Government Jobs? Then there is a fantastic opportunity for you people. Recently, West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti had announced the advertisement for 917 Medical Officer, Pharmacists Vacancies. Individuals who want to set their life in the Medical department can apply as early as possible.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||917|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Start Date||10th April 2018|
|Last Date||21st April 2018|
WBSHFWS Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 – Details
Interested candidates for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 should aware of the postwise vacancy details. To make your search easy here we had updated the table which provided you the postwise vacancy details. For more info, visit the WB official site, www.wbhealth.gov.in.
West Bengal SHFWS Medical Officer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants applying for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 should satisfy the below eligibility conditions as per the Notification. Also, should satisfy the age limit to apply for WBSHFWS Medical Officer Jobs 2018.
For Pharmacist: People applying for Pharmacist post must complete two years diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharmacy)(Allopathic). And also the candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal and moreover should be able to speak, read and write in Bengali. Also, candidates completed B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy also eligible to apply for WBSHFWS Careers 2018.
For Medical Officer:
Applicants must possess BHMS/BAMS/BUMS degree.Also, Must have completed a compulsory internship at the time of submission of application. Moreover, The candidate should be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali. And Persons holding MD in Homeopathy/ Ayurvedic/ Unani.
Applicants should attain the minimum age limits as per the requirement. The details are as follows.
- MinimumAge: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Application Fee for WBSHFWS Pharmacist Jobs 2018
Individuals who are going to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 should have to pay the application fee which is non-refundable through Online Only. For more information, download WBSHFWS Pharmacist Notification 2018.
- For General candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 50/-.
- Other fee details please go to official notification.
Latest West Bengal MO Careers 2018 – Selection Process
Registered candidates for WBSHFWS Pharmacist Notification 2018 will be selected on the basis of Merit List. The final shortlisted candidates will have to join and need to submit the required documents as early as possible.
- Merit List.
Important Dates for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018
The following details are the essential dates for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018. Every applicant must be aware of the important dates of the WBSHFWS Notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st April 2018.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Offers Pay Scale
The final shortlisted candidates will get the best pay scale from the government of West Bengal. Moreover, there may be a chance of getting the other allowances for reserved category candidates.The pay scale details are as follows.
- For Pharmacist: Rs.16,860/- p.m.
- Medical Officer: Rs.25,000/- PM.
How to Apply for WBSHFWS Pharmacist & MO Vacancies
- Initially, Visit the official site of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti at www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Check for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2018 Notification for 917 Pharmacist, Medical Officer Vacancies.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Read all the details provided in the notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply online for WBSHFWS Jobs 2018.
- Firstly register yourself with the necessary details and acquire a User-Id and Password.
- Using the login credentials, login to the job portal.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the necessary application fee as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a Hard copy of the application form future reference.
Download West Bengal SHFWS Notification PDF