- 1 WBSETCL JE Syllabus
- 1.1 West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
- 1.2 West Bengal Recruitment Details
- 1.3 WBSETCL JE Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Click Here For WBSETCL Previous Papers
- 1.5 West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Exam Syllabus
- 1.6 Download WBSETCL JE Syllabus Pdf
WBSETCL JE Syllabus
WBSETCL JE Syllabus is available in this article. West Bengal Electricity corporation Limited has released a notification for 421 vacancies of various posts. It is a good news for all the Applicants who are looking for West Bengal Govt Jobs. WBSETCL select the aspirants based on their score in written test. Syllabus will place a vital role in the preparation of written Test.
In our website, we have provided a proper information of WBSETCL JE Syllabus. WBSETCL has released the notification for various vacancies of Jr. Engineer (E) Grade II & Technician Grade III, Stenographer, and other posts. WBSETCL notification important details are available in the given below link.
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited is shortly called as WBSETCL. It is started functioning from 1st April 2007. The Government of West Bengal has divided into two successor entities namely West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL). It Provides power to 96% of West Bengal from small villages to huge Industrial units.
West Bengal Recruitment Details
Name of the organization: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.
Official website: www.wbsetcl.in
Name of the post: Various Posts.
No. of vacancies: 421 posts.
Job type: State Govt job.
Job location: West Bengal.
WBSETCL JE Exam Pattern
Applicants who are interested in getting the job in West Bengal Power Transmission at initially they have to clear their written test. Written test consists of 120 questions. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and the duration of the time is one half an hour. Below we have mentioned complete details of the exam syllabus and pattern. Interested candidates can refer the information and can start their preparation.
- Exam will consist of objective type questions (multiple choice) and Descriptive type questions.
- In the exam, there will be 50% of questions from the general syllabus and remaining 50% of questions from their related subjects.
- For office executive and stenographer, there will be only questions from general aptitude.
- Exam paper will be available in two languages i,e. Bengal and English.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- For every three wrong answers their will deduction of 1 mark.
- For all posts, there will be descriptive type questions except for the Assistant Manager and Junior Executive.
|Name of Position||Test is For||Test Duration||Marks for Domain Subjects||Marks for General Aptitude|
|Assistant Manager (HR&A)||120 marks||90 minutes||60 marks||60 marks|
|Assistant Manager (F&A)||120 marks||90 minutes||60 marks||60 marks|
|Junior Executive||120 marks||90 minutes||60 marks||60 marks|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||120 marks||90 minutes||60 marks||60 marks|
|Technician Grade-III||120 marks||90 minutes||60 marks||60 marks|
Exam pattern for Office Executive and stenographer
|Name of Position||Test is For||Test Duration||Subjects|
|Office Executive||120 marks||90 minutes||General Aptitude|
|Stenographer||120 marks||90 minutes||General Aptitude|
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Exam Syllabus
Here we have provided complete details of WBSETCL JE Syllabus. By knowing the syllabus candidates can start the preparation of the exam.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture & Alligator.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- The rate of Interest.
Electrical Syllabus for Jr Engineer
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
- Power Systems Operation.
- Generation, Transmission.
- Distribution of Electrical Power.
- Power System Equipment.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Network & Circuit Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Safety.
- Electrical Protective Relay and Protection System.
- Computer Science and High Voltage Engineering.
- Idioms and phrases.
- words with corresponding meanings.
- One word substitutes.
- Correct spellings.
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Environment.
- General Policy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Energy Sector issues.
Computer Syllabus for Jr Executive and Stenographer
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Access operations.
- MS Excel.
- Basics Of Computer.
- MS Office.
- Hardware languages.
Download WBSETCL JE Syllabus Pdf
Download Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf
Download Stenographer and Other Posts Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.