- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 WBPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 West Bengal Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for West Bengal Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for WBPSC Civil Judge Jobs Openings 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for West Bengal Civil Judge Careers 2019 [email protected]
- 1.8 How to Apply WBPSC Judicial Service Examination 2019
- 1.9 Download www.pscwb.org.in Civil Judge Notification 2019
WBPSC Recruitment 2019
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: Are you looking for an opportunity in West Bengal Govt Jobs?…. here god news for you. West Bengal Public Service Commission has a notification for the recruitment of 35 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Posts. The recruitment department of the WBPSC hiring the eligible candidates only for a temporary basis. Interested candidates can apply from 04th Mar 2019 to 19th Mar 2019. Each Applicant must need to know their eligibility before applying for WBPSC Vacancy 2019. For more details check the official notification at www.pscwb.org.in.
However, the officials of the WBPSC invites online applications from the interested contenders. The Govt Jobs seekers who are looking for jobs in West Bengal State can apply for WBPSC Jobs 2019. WBPSC Recruitment 2019 is one of the best State Govt Jobs to apply. So, candidates hurry up to apply WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 as soon as possible. Read the complete article to know the details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2019. The applicants can also follow our blog for more Latest Govt Jobs, updates, results, admit cards, Syllabus, and others.
WBPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC)|
|No. of Posts||35|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)|
|Start Date||04th Mar 2019|
|Last Date||19th Mar 2019|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
WBPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2019 – Details
WBPSC invites the applications for WB Judicial Service Examination 2019. Most of the candidates are curious about the vacancy details. So, here we are updating the WBPSC Vacancy 2019 details in this page. Check the vacancy details from below before applying the WBPSC Civil Judge Posts.
- No. of Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Category||No. of Posts|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are going to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 must possess some essential qualifications as per the rules of the organization. So, for the sake of the individuals here we are updating the WBPSC Civil Judge eligibility criteria in this article. Candidates can check all eligibility norms like educational qualifications, age limits ect., as given below.
Educational Qualifications for WBPSC Job Recruitment 2019
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali).
- A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India.
- Enrolment as an advocate in the role of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination.
Age Limits for West Bengal PSC Notification 2019
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is as per the rules of the recruitment department of the WBPSC.
- Refer the official notification for category wise age relaxation details.
Important Dates for West Bengal Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04th Mar 2019.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 19th Mar 2019.
- Last Date for Application Fee through Online: 19th Mar 2019.
- Last Date for Application Fee through Offline: 20th Mar 2019.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
Application Fee for WBPSC Civil Judge Jobs Openings 2019
The individuals who are going to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 are required to pay the application fee as per the official notification. Applicants can pay the application fee through both Online and Offline. The application fee must pay before the last date of the Fee submission. Get the category wise application fee details are given below.
- For all the candidates: Rs. 210/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD of West Bengal: No Application Fee (Not for other States).
- Refer Official Notification for more details.
Pay Scale for WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||Pay Scale per Month|
|Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)||Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-.|
Selection Process for West Bengal Civil Judge Careers 2019 [email protected]
The officials of the WBPSC is going to conduct the screening test to shortlist the candidates for the further selection process. The candidates who are shortlisted in the screening test will attend the below given selection rounds. For more details download the official notification from the direct link given below.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Test.
How to Apply WBPSC Judicial Service Examination 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2019 from 04 Mar 2019 at 11:00 AM to 19 Mar 2019. Follow the below given steps to apply WBPSC Job Vacancies 2019.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online, Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- log in to the official website i.e., http://www.pscwb.org.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the Notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- If, eligible then Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Download the hard copy of the online application form.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Office of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), West Bengal. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 20 Mar 2019.
Download www.pscwb.org.in Civil Judge Notification 2019