- 1 WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 WBPDCL Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of WBPDCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Procedure for WBPDCL Offline Application
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd Offers Payscale
- 1.7 Download WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advertisement No: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2016-2017/02. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 46 vacancies Mine Manager, Blasting officer, Surveyor, Junior Engineer, and Welfare Officer Posts. West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2017 is the best opportunity for the Youngsters who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal. Eligible aspirants may apply for the WBPDCL Jobs through Offline, and the last Date is 26th December 2016.
Interested Contestants can check the below sections for further details regarding WB Power Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017. Interested & Eligible Aspirants can visit the WBPDCL Official Website www.wbpdcl.co.in for Offline Registration of WBPDCL Recruitment 2016. The other details like the Name of Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, etc., of WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
About West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd
WBPDCL is known as West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. West Bengal PDCL owned by the Govt of West Bengal State. WBPDCL main aim is carry the business of thermal power generation in the West Bengal State. The WBPDCL recently issued a notification for various technical posts in West Bengal State. Aspirants can grab this WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for 46 Posts.
West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|No of Posts||46 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Safety officer, JE and Survey Officer Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
WBPDCL Vacancy Details
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd released this recruitment notification for 46 Manager, Safety officer, JE and Survey Officer Posts. Here we are listing Post – wise vacancies of West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Post: Manager, Safety officer, JE and Survey Officer Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 46 Posts.
Post – Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Mine Manager: 05 Posts
02. Assistant Mine Manager: 05 Posts
03. Safety Officer: 05 Posts
04. Blasting Officer: 05 Posts
05. Survey Officer: 05 Posts
06. Surveyor: 06 Posts
07. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
08. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
09. Welfare Officer: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of WBPDCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Desirous candidates who are willing to apply for WBPDCL Jobs under the PDCL West Bengal Recruitment should have eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and the Age Limit are as follows.
- For Posts 1 to 3: Applicants who have done BE/B.Tech in Mining Engineering with 5/4 years experience.
- For Blasting Officer Post: Candidates who have done Polytechnic diploma in Mining engineering with 3 years diploma,
- For Survey Officer Post: Aspirants who have done Diploma in Survey with 10 years experience and
- For JE Posts: Applicants who have done Mechanical engineering diploma with 5 years experience.
Candidates age should be as on 01-12-2016.
- Maximum Age of 62 years.
Procedure for WBPDCL Offline Application
Eligible candidates may apply for the West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2016 through Offline Mode by the WBPDCL official website www.wbpdcl.co.in on or before 26-12-2016 and send to the below postal address.
The Director (HR) Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban
3/C LA Block Sector – III, the Salt Lake
Kolkata – 98″
The application fee will be paid by DD in favor of “THE WEST BENGAL POWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED” payable at Kolkata
- For Senior and Assistant manager Posts ofGeneral/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- and
- For ST/SC/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd Offers Payscale
- For Mine Manager Post: Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 60000/- per month.
- For Assistant Mine Manager, Safety Officer & Survey Officer Posts: Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 50000/- per month.
- For Blasting Officer, Surveyor, Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Welfare Officer Posts: Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 36000/- per month.
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Post: Consolidated Remuneration Rs. 32000/- per month.
Download WBPDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.