- 1 WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal DHFWS Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 WB Health Department Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Procedure for Applying WB Health Offline Application Form
- 1.5 Download WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification
WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advt No: Memo No: CM/MSD/9017. Office of Chief Medical officer DHFWS Purulia has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 65 vacancies of Lab Technician, ICTC Lab Technician, Counsellor, B.T. Van Driver, Technical Supervisor, ICTC Lab Technician Posts under DAPCI. This is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal.
Eligible Aspirants may apply Offline for the WB Health Recruitment 2017. The last date for DHFWS Registration is on or before 16-01-2017. Contestants can visit the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in for more details about the West Bengal DHFWS Recruitment 2017. The other details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Application Fee details, Etc., are given below for a detailed idea.
About Office of Chief Medical Officer DHFWS Purulia
The Health & Family Welfare Department (WBSHFWS) of the State Government responsibility of maintaining & developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health & hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of this West Bengal State. The state provides financial and managerial support for the primary health care support and infrastructural facilities at the provincial level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
West Bengal DHFWS Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of the Board||Office of Chief Medical officer DHFWS Purulia|
|No of Posts||65 Posts.|
|Post Name||Medical Staff Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Location||Purulia (West Bengal)|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
WB Health Department Vacancy Details
Office of Chief Medical officer DHFWS Purulia has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 65 Medical Staff Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a precise manner.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician, ICTC Lab Technician, Counsellor, B.T. Van Driver, Technical Supervisor, ICTC Lab Technician Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 65 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Lab Technician BSCU: 05 Posts
02. ICTC Counsellor: 06 Posts
03. ICTC Lab Technician: 16 Posts
04. Senior Medical Officer: 01 Posts
05. Medical Officer: 01 Posts
06. Counsellor: 02 Posts
07. Staff Nurse: 01 Post
08. Lab Technician: 01 Post
09. Lab Technician ART: 01 Post
10. OST Medical Officer: 01 Post
11. Technical Supervisor: 07 Posts
12. Counsellor of Blood: 05 Posts
13. Counsellor of BCSU: 01 Post
14. Lab Technician for Blood Bank: 10 Posts
15. Lab Technician BCSU: 05 Posts
16. B.T. Van Driver: 01 Post
17. Mobile ICTC Driver: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for Medical Staff Jobs released under WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
- For Lab Technician Post: Candidates should have Graduation degree with two year Diploma in Laboratory Technologist or One years Diploma course in Laboratory Technology.
- Refer Official Notification for Age Limit Details.
Procedure for Applying WB Health Offline Application Form
WB Health department invites offline applications for the Contractual medical staff Posts in a prescribed format along with all the copies of certificates with original copies of documents send to below address by speed/ Registered post up to 16-01-2017.
“Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Ground Floor) 14,
Cantonment Road PO Berhampor Murshidabad.
Download WB Health Medical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for the Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.