- 1 WB Excise Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 West Bengal Excise Department Recruitment 2017 – 75 Posts Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Requirements of WBSBCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Criteria for WB Excise Decorate Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Pay Scale for West Bengal Excise Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates of WBSBCL Depot Manager & Asst Depot Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for WBSBCl Depot Supervisor Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Online Application Process of WB Excise Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Download WB Excise Department Recruitment Notification 2017 Pdf
WB Excise Recruitment 2017
WB Excise Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued recently on 02nd June 2017 through Advt No. BEVCO/2017-18/ 90A. West Bengal Excise Department (West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited, WBSBCL) has published an official Advertisement for the Recruitment of 75 Depot Manager, Assistant Depot Manager, and Depot Supervisor Vacancies. Aspirants who are waiting for the West Bengal Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply for WB Excise Department Recruitment 2017 through Online mode. The WBSBCL Online applications submission starts from 02.06.2017 to 07.07.2017.
The WB Excise Directorate has invited online applications from the desired contenders to fill up 75 vacancies. For more explicit details regarding West Bengal Excise Department Recruitment 2017, applicants can refer the WBSBCL official website i.e. www.excise.wb.gov.in. The Complete details of WB Excise Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, and Online Application Process, etc., are described below.
West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited (WBSBCL)|
|No of Vacancies||75 Posts|
|Post-Names||Manager & Supervisor Posts|
|Starting Date||02nd June 2017|
|Last Date||07th July 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam and Interview.|
West Bengal Excise Department Recruitment 2017 – 75 Posts Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Manager & Supervisor Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 75 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Depot Manager||25 Posts|
|2||Assistant Depot Manager||25 Posts|
|3||Depot Supervisor||25 Posts|
Eligibility Requirements of WBSBCL Recruitment 2017
- For Depot Manager & Assistant Depot Manager: Applicants must have Passed bachelor’s degree from a reputed university.
- For Depot Supervisor: Candidates must Possess higher secondary or equivalent from any recognized Board or Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 years.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC – Group A & Group B): 03 years.
Selection Criteria for WB Excise Decorate Recruitment 2017
The Selection of WB Excise Recruitment 2017 applied candidates will be made through the following rounds:
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale for West Bengal Excise Recruitment 2017
- For Depot Manager: (Pay Band No.3) Rs.7100 to 37600/- with grade pay Rs.3900/-
- Assistant Depot Manager: (Pay Band No.3) Rs.7100 to 37600/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-
- For Depot Supervisor: (Pay Band No.2) Rs.5400 to 25200/- with grade pay Rs.2900/-
Important Dates of WBSBCL Depot Manager & Asst Depot Manager Recruitment 2017
The last date of submitting online applications WB Excise Directorate Manager & Supervisor posts is 07.07.2017 till 14:00 hrs.
Application Fee for WBSBCl Depot Supervisor Jobs 2017
Aspirants should have to pay the application fee as per rules of West Bengal Excise Department.
Online Application Process of WB Excise Recruitment 2017
- Visit the WB Excise official website www.excise.wb.gov.in.
- Read the WBSBCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf.
- After reading all the provided instructions carefully, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the WB Excise Department Application Form with required details.
- Upload scanned documents in a given format.
- Submit the West Bengal Excise Manager & Supervisor Application on or before the last date.