- 1 WB DHFW GNM Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 DHFW GNM Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 WB Department of Health and Family Welfare GNM Vacancies – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Dept of Health and Family Welfare
- 1.7 Offline Application Process for DHFW Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Download WB Health and Family Welfare Dept Official Notification 2017
WB DHFW GNM Recruitment 2017
Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) has released Latest Government Jobs Notification recently. WB DHFW GNM Recruitment 2017 is published through the advertisement no HNG/4T-35-2017/424 on 18.04.2017. West Bengal DHFW Notification 2017 is for 2175 Posts. DHFW is looking for the eligible candidates to fill General Nursing & Family Welfare Training Course vacancies. Interested applicants can send the application through Offline. Application Forms are available from 18.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
DHFW invite the candidates who complete Higher Secondary Education. Job seekers who have the desire to work with DHFW of WB can send their applications to the given postal address. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible because too many aspirants are waiting for this DHFW notification. For more details about WB DHFW GNM Recruitment 2017 Contenders can check the below sections.
West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW)|
|Name of the Post||General Nursing & Family Welfare Training Course (GNM)|
|Number of Vacancies||2175 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
DHFW GNM Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 2175 Posts
Name of the Post: General Nursing & Family Welfare Training Course (GNM)
Gender wise Vacancy Details
- Female Candidates – 2105 Posts
- Male candidates – 70 Posts
For more information, Please visit official notification given below.
WB Department of Health and Family Welfare GNM Vacancies – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who wants to apply for WB DHFW Vacancies must possess Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any equivalent course from recognized Council / Board
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
Age relaxation is relevant for the reserved categories according to the rules of Government of West Bengal.
Important Dates for West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement Published date – 18.04.2017
- Starting Date to send Offline Applications – 18.04.2017
- End Date to submit Applications – 12.05.2017
Selections will be made strictly by total marks obtained in compulsory subjects in the Higher Education or equivalent course.
Pay Scale Offered by Dept of Health and Family Welfare
Selected Candidates of DHFW Recruitment 2017 will have an attractive Pay Scale as per the terms and conditions of Health and Family Welfare Dept.
Offline Application Process for DHFW Jobs 2017
- Firstly, go to the Official website of West Bengal DHFW, i.e., www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Download the DHFW Official Notification.
- Read complete advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible applicants can click on the download application form.
- Now, fill up all the details in the DFHW GNM application form.
- Attach required documents of date birth certificate, educational documents, etc.
- Paste passport size photo to the application from.
- Recheck the entire application before going to send.
- Send the application form to the mentioned address according to your gender and district.
- Female candidates check official notification for address according to your district.
- Male candidates can send from any district of West Bengal to the given address
The Senior Sister Tour,
Nursing Training School,
Baghajathin S.G Hospital,
Download WB Health and Family Welfare Dept Official Notification 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.