- 1 WAPCOS GIS Supervisor JE Syllabus
- 1.1 WAPCOS Engineer Recruitment Details
- 1.2 WAPCOS GIS Supervisor & Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Water and Power Consultancy Services Jr Engineer Syllabus
- 1.4 Download Water and Power Consultancy Services Syllabus
WAPCOS GIS Supervisor JE Syllabus
WAPCOS GIS Supervisor JE Syllabus 2017 Pdf is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the WAPCOS Recruitment can download the Water and Power Consultancy Services GIS Supervisor Syllabus along with the Test Pattern. Check the WAPCOS Technician JE Syllabus from the below Sections.
The Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has recently released a Latest Employment News for the Eligible candidates. Candidates who wishing to apply for this JE, Technician Jobs can check the Syllabus here. To Participate in the Examination Aspirants has to make a better preparation plan. Therefore, Before starting the Exam Preparation once check the WAPCOS GIS Supervisor JE Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from the below sections. With the given Syllabus, Exam appearing candidates can analyze the Question Paper. The Provided Water and Power Consultancy Services Exam Syllabus will help you to get good marks in the Examination.
Check WAPCOS Notification 2017 Advt for 47 Posts
WAPCOS Engineer Recruitment Details
|Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Total Vacancies||47 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer (Civil), GIS Supervisor / Technician, Jr Engineer (Civil), Surveyors Posts|
|Starting date to apply||Available Now|
|Closing date to apply||12th April 2017|
|Selection Process||Written /skill test/ Interview|
|Exam date||Notify Soon|
WAPCOS GIS Supervisor & Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
Candidates who are seeking for the WAPCOS Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are at the correct place for downloading it. Here we have implemented the direct link to Downloading the Syllabus and WAPCOS Jr Engineer Exam Pattern. The Exam Pattern and Syllabus required for the exam preparation. The applied aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the selection process decided by the Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited.
|4.||Logic and Reasoning Ability|
|5.||Related Discipline Questions|
Water and Power Consultancy Services Jr Engineer Syllabus
The WAPCOS GIS Supervisor & Jr Engineer Syllabus is provided on this Page. Candidates have to check the Syllabus provided below before starting your preparation. To Face this Exam you should have a Proper Preparation. Start Your Exam Preparation with the WAPCOS Topic Wise Syllabus.
WAPCOS Jr Engineer Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
WAPCOS Limited Syllabus – Arithmetic Ability
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Sequence & Series.
- Number Systems.
- Data Interpretation also.
- Profit & Loss.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Work & Time.
WAPCOS Surveyor Syllabus – Basic English
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Passage Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
WAPCOS JE Syllabus – Logic and Reasoning Ability
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Coding Decoding.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
WAPCOS Engineer Syllabus – Civil
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
Download Water and Power Consultancy Services Syllabus
click on the below link to download