- 1 VCRC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment 2017 | Overview
- 1.2 VCRC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criterion for VCRC Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale for VCRC Recruitment Various Posts
- 1.5 VCRC Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- 1.6 Download VCRC Recruitment 2017 Notification
VCRC Recruitment 2017
VCRC Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released. Vector Control Research Centre issued an official advertisement for the 40 posts of Assistant Technician, Technician, and Multi Tasking Staff. VCRC invites online applications from the eligible and interested contenders to apply for the suitable vacancy post. The aspirants who are waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. The candidates who are permanent residents of Puducherry shall complete the online application in the prescribed format and submit the same from 10.01.2017 to 20th February 2017.
Vector Control Research Centre is an undertaking of Government of Puducherry. VCRC requires the residents of Puducherry to work as Assistant Technician, Technician, and Multi Tasking Staff. Interested and eligible contenders can find the VCRC Recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, job location, pay scale, application fee, application process from our website. However, further details of the VCRC Recruitment are available on the VCRC Official Website www.vcrc.res.in. Also, the last date for VCRC Recruitment Online Application will be 20th February 2017.
Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment 2017 | Overview
|Organization Name||Vector Control Research Centre|
|No. of Posts||40|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Technician, Technician, and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Start Date||10th January 2017|
|Last Date||20th February 2017|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||written Test and Interview|
VCRC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Vector Control Research Centre has issued an official advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Technician, Technician and Multi Tasking Staff. The candidates willing to apply online for VCRC Recruitment can get the vacancy details listed below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Technician, Technician, and Multi Tasking Staff.
Number of Posts: 40 Posts.
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
01. Technical Assistant: 05
02. Technician: 18
03. Stenographer: 01
04. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02
05. Multi Tasking Staff: 10
Eligibility Criterion for VCRC Recruitment 2017
The applicants of VCRC 2017 Recruitment must fulfill the following eligibility for the candidature. The educational qualifications and age limit of the applicants must be as mentioned below.
- VCRC Selection Board is looking candidates who have 10th passed or equivalent with ITI approved by NCVT and for Technical, three years Bachelor degree in relevant subject with one year’s diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for Technical Assistant, Matriculation or High School or 10th Standard for MTS.
- Min Age shall be 18 Years.
- Max Age Limit is 40 Years for General Category candidates.
- However, the applicants can refer official notification for Age Relaxation details.
Pay Scale for VCRC Recruitment Various Posts
Vector Control Research Centre pays the following pay scales to the successful candidates.
- For Technical Assistant Post: Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4200
- For Technician Post: Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 1900
VCRC Recruitment 2017 Application Process
- The VCRC Recruitment aspirants shall visit the VCRC official website www.vcrc.res.in.
- Click on the Online Application against the Recruitment Advertisement.
- Download the VCRC Application Fee Payment Challan from the website after filling the VCRC application.
- Submit the VCRC application form before the last date.