- 1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
- 1.2 UPSSSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant 2016
- 1.4 Steps for Applying UPSSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 UPSSSC Board Offers Payscale
- 1.7 Download UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued Advertisement No: 23-Exam/2016 in the Month of November 2016. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released this notification for the recruitment of 292 Vacancies of Instructor, Lab Assistant, Ex-Rey Technician, Pharmacist, Treaser, Jr. Laboratory Posts. This is the best opportunity for candidates who are in search of the Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. All Interested & Eligible Contenders can apply Online Mode for the UP SSSC Jobs from 07-11-2016 to 24-11-2016.
All the complete the complete details, i.e., Name of the Posts, No. of Posts, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Candidates may also go through the UP SSSC Official Website upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can visit our blog regularly for the Latest Job Updates like the State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, and Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission which is known as UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct various examinations for the appointment of contenders for the various vacant posts. Uttar Pradesh SSSC constituted under a provision of the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. Recently UPSSSC has come up with 292 Various Posts. Aspirants can grab this UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|No of Posts||292 Posts|
|Post Name||Instructor, Lab Assistant, Ex-Rey Technician, Pharmacist, Treaser, Jr. Laboratory Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now (07-11-2016)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
UPSSSC Job Vacancy Details
UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission issued a notification for the recruitment of 292 Instructor, Lab Assistant, Ex-Rey Technician, Pharmacist, Treaser, Jr. Laboratory Posts. Here we are listing Position Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Post: Instructor, Lab Assistant, Ex-Rey Technician, Pharmacist, Treaser, Jr. Laboratory Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 292 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
01. E-Ray Technician: 02 Posts
02. Instructor: 21 Posts
03. Pharmacist: 68 Posts
04. Lab Assistant: 08 Posts
05. Craft Instructor: 43 Posts
06. Nurse/ Compounder: 07 Posts
07. Treasurer (Instructor): 01 Post
08. Hawaldar (Instructor): 24 Posts
09. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
10. Cinema Operator: 18 Posts
11. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 99 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant 2016
Applicants who are willing to apply for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- For X-ray Technician Post: Applicants should have Intermediate exam passed with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- For Instructor Post: Candidates should have 12th passed.
- For Physiotherapy Post: Contenders should have 12th passed with Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- For Cinema Operator Post: Aspirants should have 12th passed with 16/35.
- For Jr. Laboratory Assistant Post: Applicants should have 12th passed with high school.
Applicants age should be as on 01-07-2016.
- Minimum Age of 21 years.
- Maximum Age of 40 years.
Steps for Applying UPSSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016
- Applicants should log on the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Official Website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link named as UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Fill the Online Application Form & Remit the application fee.
- Submit the application fee & take the printout of the application for future use.
Click on the below link for UPSSSC Online Application
The Application Fee should be remit through state bank e-collect facility.
- For UR (General)/ OBC: Rs 185/-
- For SC/ST: Rs 95/- and
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
UPSSSC Board Offers Payscale
- Selected Candidates will get Pay Scale Rs 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs 2400/-
Download UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.