- 1 UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 UPSSSC Recruitment Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For UP Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment
- 1.4 Click Here For Online Application Of UPSSSC JA Recruitment
- 1.5 Download Official Notification Pdf For Uttar Pradesh Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification has recently released in the month of 3rd February 2016. Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission has published the notification to fill up the 5274 vacancies of Junior Assistant Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these posts released under Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested contenders can check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details about the UP recruitment notification.
The Online Application will be available on our site from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this particular post. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Information About Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission called as UPSSSC. UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Uttar Pradesh SSSC came into existence in November 1988. The headquarter of UPSSSC is located in Lucknow. The main function of the Uttar Pradesh SSS commission is to appoint the candidates for various posts in the state. Every year UPSSSC will release the notifications for a huge number of vacancies, in this year it has released the notification for 5274 posts. In 1990 it was converted into commission.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
SSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 of Uttar Pradesh was issued to fill up 5274 vacancies of Junior Assistant posts. The availability of vacancies in category wise is given below.
Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant.
Number Of Vacancies: 5274 posts.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General- 3242.
- OBC- 927.
- SC- 970.
- ST- 135.
UPSSSC Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission.
Official Site: www.upsssc.gov.in
Job Role: Junior Assistant (JA).
Vacancies: 5274 posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Application Mode: Online.
Salary Pay: Selected candidates will get the remuneration of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200.
Registration Fee: Check the official website for fee details.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment should have specific qualifications to match up with the eligibility criteria. They need to possess the required educational qualifications and other relevant qualifications if any. The information about age limits and educational qualifications are available here according to UPSSSC Recruitment.
Educational Qualification For UP Jr.Assistant Recruitment
Applicants must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board and should have the capability in Hindi & English typing speed with 25 words per minute and also have the DOEACC certificate.
Age Limit For Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- For more details please check the official website.
Hiring Process For UPSSSC Recruitment
Aspirants applied for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
Important Dates For UP Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Notification Published date: 3rd February 2016.
- Starting date of the application form: 10th February 2016.
- Last date of the application form: 4th March 2016.
Online Application Form For UP JA Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 can get to apply online for the posts of Junior Assistant posts. The online application will commence from 10th February 2016. The application form will be available in the official website up to 4th March 2016.
Steps to apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e, www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the online registration for UP Junior Assistant posts.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all details of the candidates which are required without mistakes.
- Upload scanned signature and recently the photograph of the candidate.
- Submit after filling it completely.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future reference.
Download Official Notification Pdf For Uttar Pradesh Kanisth Sahayak Recruitment
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.