- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.1 UPSC Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Deputy Director Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 UPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for UPSC Notification 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale for UPSC Air Safety Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process for UPSC ASO Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply UPSC Advt No: 21/2018 Vacancy
- 1.9 Download UPSC Director Notification 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018-19
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018: The Latest Central Govt Jobs notification has released through Union Public Service Commission on its official notification. Union Public Service Commission is hiring skilled and experienced candidates for the Posts of Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director, and Scientist through UPSC Recruitment 2018. Already UPSC released an Employment News for the total of 60 posts those are vacant which will be filled by deserving candidates. The officials of UPSC receive online applications from all the eligible applicants of Latest Government Job seekers. The Start date to submit online applications is now available and also the closing date for UPSC Application Form is 13th Dec 2018.
Applications through online mode are invited against UPSC Advt No: 21/2018 from qualified candidates. Those who are willing and want to work with Government organization can apply for this Latest Govt Jobs i.e UPSC Vacancy 2018 by filling the online application form. So, the Govt Job seekers can apply for UPSC Air Safty Officer 2018 before the last date. For acquiring more details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019, you need to go through below section of this page which is written by the team of govrecruitment.com.
UPSC Notification 2018 – Overview
The Union Public Service Commission has disclosed the latest employment notification for the recruitment of 60 Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director, and other vacancies. Individuals qualifying must apply before 13th Dec 2018 to avoid the last minute rush. Check UPSC Air Safety Officer Notification 2018 pdf for more information.
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director, and Scientist posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date for Online Application||Available Now|
|Last Date for Online Application||13th Dec 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
Union Public Service Commission Deputy Director Vacancy 2018 – Details
To help the central government job seekers, we had provided the UPSC Scientist vacancy 2018 details in a table. Applying candidates must have an idea about the vacancy details before apply.
- No. of Vacancy: 60
- Name of Posts: Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director, and Scientist posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Air Safety Officer||16|
|Assistant Director of Operations||37|
|Deputy Director – Safty & Mechanical||01|
UPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for UPSC Scientist ‘B’ Vacancy 2018
For UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment: Contenders should possess a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University. Applicants must have required years of experience for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement.
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment: To apply for UPSC Notification, candidates should have possessed Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognized University with three years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Science.
For UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment: Applicants must hold Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent or equivalent means a pass in section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’ of AMIE of the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant branch of Engineering.
For UPSC Scientist Recruitment: Entrants should possess a Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data is necessary.
Age Limits for UPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2018
|Post Name||Age Limits|
|Air Safety Officer||35|
|Assistant Director of Operations||40|
|Deputy Director – Safty & Mechanical||43|
Important Dates for UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Starting Date: Available Now
- Last Date for Online Application: 13th Dec 2018
- Examination Date: Update Soon
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 14th Dec 2018
- Result declared Date: Update Soon
Application Fee for UPSC Notification 2018
Applying candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Pay Scale for UPSC Air Safety Officer Jobs 2018
Union Public Service Commission Provides the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. Also, there may be a chance of getting the other allowances from the UPSC organization.
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|Air Safety Officer||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director of Operations||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Deputy Director – Safty & Mechanical||Pay matrix Level-11 as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘B’||The pay matrix Level 10 as per 7th CPC|
Selection Process for UPSC ASO Recruitment 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for below given selection rounds. The interview will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, and SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- Written Test
How to Apply UPSC Advt No: 21/2018 Vacancy
Candidates who are having interest in UPSC Careers 2018 should follow the below instructions to apply for UPSC Director Jobs 2018. Here follow the below given step to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- To apply against UPSC Recruitment, candidates first visit the official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Hit “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” which is available on the home page of the official site for UPSC Apply Online.
- Now follow “UPSC Recruitment Advt No: 21/2018” and then select the post and hit “Apply Now” link.
- Before 25-06-2016 registered entrants for UPSC Recruitment 2018, are required to register afresh.
- Now entrants can login with previous Registration Id and Password.
- The Online Application Form carefully with necessary educational details & uploads the passport size photograph along with UPSC Online Form.
- Now upload the scanned photo, signature documents on the provided space in application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Now, press the “Submit” button structured at bottom of the page after filling the UPSC Application Form.
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of UPSC Online Form & fees for future use
Download UPSC Director Notification 2018