- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 UPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for UPSC Exam 2016
- 1.5 UPSC Online Application 2016
- 1.6 Instructions for Applying UPSC Civilian Medical Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Application Fee
- 1.9 Download UPSC Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
UPSC Recruitment 2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently published through Advertisement No. 02/2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released this Notification for the recruitment of 112 Assistant Library and Information Officer, Civilian Medical Officers, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Paediatric Cardiology), Specialist Grade-III (Neurology, Cardiology), Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines& Economic Officer Posts. UPSC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the job finders who are searching for Government Jobs in India. Interested Eligible Aspirants can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through Online and the last Date for UPSC 2016 Medical Officer Recruitment is 11th February 2016.
Interested Eligible Aspirants can visit the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in for more details regarding UPSC 2016 Recruitment. The Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, How to Apply etc. of UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 are given below.
Details About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Asstt. Geologist & Othering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSC Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission has issued this recruitment notification for 112 Vacancies for Various Posts. Here we are giving Post wise vacancies released under the UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 112 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||56|
|2.||Civilian Medical Officer||49|
|4.||Specialist Grade III||02|
|5.||Assistant Employment Officer||01|
|6.||Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines||01|
|7.||Assistant Library and Information Officer||01|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
The details regarding UPSC Specialist Civilian Officer Recruitment 2016 like No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts are listed below.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 112 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The aspirants who are going to apply for Various posts in UPSC Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Various Posts
- For Assistant Library and Information Officer: Candidates should posses Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or institute.
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: Aspirants should have done recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
For More details refer UPSC Recruitment 2016 official Notification.
Age Limit for UPSC Specialist 2016 Recruitment
Applicants who are applying for UPSC Recruitment 2016 should have age limits as
- Candidates age should be for post 1, 5, 7: 30 years.
- For post 3, 4: 35 years
- For post 2, 6: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for Central/ U.T Govt Servants up to 5 years,
- For OBC Candidates: 8 years and
- For SC/ ST candidates: 10 years as per rules.
Important Dates for UPSC Exam 2016
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 11/02/2016 at 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing Completely submitted Online Application Form: 12/02/2016 at 23:59 hrs.
UPSC Online Application 2016
UPSC invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for various posts from the Union Public Service Commission official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11-02-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying UPSC Civilian Medical Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2016 click on the below link
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Applicants who were applying for these Civilian medical Officer, Specialist & Other posts released under UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Recruitment Test.
Candidates who are applying for UPSC Civilian Medical Officer & Other Posts have to pay in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: No Fee.
Download UPSC Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.