- 1 UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 UPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates for UPSC Exam 2016
- 1.6 UPSC Online Application 2016
- 1.7 Instructions for Applying UPSC Grade II Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure for UPSC Asst Director Recruitment
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Download UPSC Officer Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016
UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released through Advertisement No 04/2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released this Notification for the recruitment of 119 Vacancies of Assistant Director, Medical Officer, Air Safety Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts. UPSC Recruitment 2016 is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs. Eligible Contenders may apply Online for the UPSC Grade II Jobs and the last date for UPSC Officer Recruitment registration is on or before 17th March 2016.
Aspirants can visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The remaining details such as Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Application fee, etc., of UPSC Recruitment are given in detailed below.
Details About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was established on October 1, 1926. After the independence, Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission, and UPSC was given a Constitutional Status. Under the Articles 315 – 323 of Part XIV of the Constitutional status, The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination. Job Hunters who are looking for Government Jobs in India can grab this UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 opportunity.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission has issued this recruitment notification for 119 Vacancies for Various Posts. Here we are providing Post wise vacancies released under the UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 119 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Air Safety Officer (Engineering)||03|
|2.||Assistant Director of Census Operation||42|
|3.||Assistant Director (Cipher)||01|
|5.||Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||01|
|6.||Assistant Director Grade-I (Costing)||01|
|7.||Scientist B (Civil Engineering)||16|
|8.||Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda)||15|
|9.||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I||05|
|10.||Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||14|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
The details regarding UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts are listed below.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 119 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are going to apply for Asst Director, Deputy Architect Jobs in UPSC Asst Director Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Officer Posts
- For Air Safety Officer Post: Aspirants should have done Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- For Assistant Director of Census Operation Post: Aspirants should have done Master degree in Statistics or Operation Research in Mathematics/Commerce/Sociology from the recognised university.
- For Assistant Director (Cipher) Post: Applicants should have done Master Degree in Mathematics.
- For Assistant Director Post: Contenders should have done Degree in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering or Master degree in Physics as a subject.
- For Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) Post: Applicants should possessMaster degree in law from the recognised university.
- For Assistant Director Grade-I Post: Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or equivalent qualification.
- For Scientist B (Civil Engineering) Post: Applicants Should possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- For Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda) Post: Candidates should have done a degree in Ayurveda.
- For Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I Post: Applicants should have done Degree from recognised university with experience in an Administrative field.
- For Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II & Store Officer Posts: Candidates should possess Degree from recognised University.
Age Limit & Payscale Details for UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Payscale|
|Air Safety Officer (Engineering)||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Assistant Director of Census Operation||40 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Assistant Director (Cipher)||40 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/|
|Assistant Director||30 Years||Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 + Gp 4800|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||55 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.7,600/-|
|Assistant Director Grade-I||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Scientist B (Civil Engineering)||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda)||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/-|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.6,600/|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||35 Years||15,600 to 39,100 + GP Rs.5,400/|
|Store Officer||30 Years||Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 + Gp 4600|
Latest Updates for UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus & Previous Papers
Important Dates for UPSC Exam 2016
- Start Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 26/02/2016.
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Form: 17/03/2016.
UPSC Online Application 2016
UPSC invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for Officer and other posts from the Union Public Service Commission official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 17-03-2016.
Instructions for Applying UPSC Grade II Officer Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Recruitment Various Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration” for the UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the Application form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC Officer Recruitment 2016 click on the below link
Selection Procedure for UPSC Asst Director Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for Officer, Assistant Director & Other posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test.
Application Fee should be paid by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- For OBC & General Category Candidates have to Pay Fee: Rs 25/- and
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates are exempted from Fee.
Download UPSC Officer Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.