- 1 UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus
- 2 UPSC Manager Grade-I /Section Officer Exam Syllabus
- 2.1 UPSC Manager Grade 1 Syllabus for Part A
- 2.2 UPSC Manager/Section Officer Syllabus for Part B
- 2.3 Download UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus
UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus
UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. Candidates who had applied for the UPSC Manager Grade-1 Posts can download the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern for UPSC Manager Grade-I Examination 2017. Here we are uploading the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern for all Latest Government Jobs of State and Central Government Examinations. Aspirants can also get the UPSC Manager Section Officer Previous Papers in addition to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Candidates can also get the UPSC Manager Section Officer Recruitment 2016. Details by clicking the link Provided below. Aspirants can get all the Central Government Jobs Syllabus Details, Previous Papers, and Recruitment Details and Exam Pattern pdf clearly from this Page.
UPSC Manager Section Officer Recruitment 2016-17
Union Public Service Commission Manager Grade-I Exam Syllabus
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Manager Grade-I/Section Officer Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limits||40 Years|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Click for UPSC Manager Section Officer Previous Papers
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern
The UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given below. Candidates can go through the Details of UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf
|Paper I||General Awareness||75||Objective||200||2:00 Hours|
|Paper II||Commerce||200||Conventional||200||2:00 Hours|
UPSC Manager Grade-I /Section Officer Exam Syllabus
UPSC Manager Grade 1 Syllabus for Part A
Get UPSC Manager Grade-I Syllabus for Paper I (Objective)
- Current events.
- General awareness of the environment and its application to society
- India and its neighboring countries especially about:
- Economic science
- General policy
- Scientific research
- Indian constitution
- Decimals and fractions
- Computation of whole numbers
- Number system
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Relationships between numbers
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.)
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words
UPSC Section Officer Syllabus for Paper II (Conventional)
Commerce: This paper will cover all the subjects of Commerce.
- Final accounts
- Income measurement
- Conceptual framework
- Corporate accounting (forfeiture, Issue, and re-issue of shares)
- Hire-purchase accounting
- Accounting for partnership firms
- Stock exchanges’ functioning
- Business environment
- Business operations including finance
- Business entrepreneurship (choice of form of business, including location, and growth strategies)
- Marketing and human resource development.
- Business objectives
- Concept of management
- Leading and Controlling
- Marketing management.
- Operational Research
- Elasticity of demand
- Theory of consumer behavior.
- Theory of costs
- Production function
- Price determination under perfect competition and monopoly.
- Market structures
- Industry and foreign trade.
- Sectoral analysis of Indian economy including agriculture.
- Issues involved in planning for economic development
- Analysis of univariate data involving measurement of central tendency and dispersion
- Analysis of time-series
- Index numbers
- Correlation and regression analysis
- Mathematical ability.
- Theory of probability
- Partnership Act 1932 and Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Laws relating to Banking & Insurance.
- Members of a Company
- Matters involving incorporation of a company.
- Kinds of Companies
- Shares and share capital and matters relating to issue and transfer of shares
- Meetings and resolutions
- Management of company
- Winding up of a company.
- Procedures involved in cost accounting
- Marginal costing
- Cost volume
- Budgetary control
- Profit analysis
- Standard costing.
- Types of audit
- Meaning and objects of auditing
- Audit process.
- Residence and tax liability
- Basic concepts
- Heads of Income.
- Trade Union Act
- Labour welfare laws including Payment of Minimum Wages Act
- Industrial Dispute Act etc.
UPSC Manager/Section Officer Syllabus for Part B
Union Public Service Commission Manager Syllabus -Personality Test/Interview (100 Marks)
1. The interview/personality test is structured to test the candidates:
- Various traits
- Academic qualifications
- Extra-curricular activities
- Depth of knowledge of the subjects studied (10+2 onwards)
- General awareness/ knowledge
- Overall personality.
- Communicative skills
2. Candidates can appear for interview either in English or Hindi Language.
Download UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.