- 1 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection for Indian Forest Services Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by UPSC IFS Notification 2018
- 1.6 Fee Details for UPSC IFS Application Form 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply Online for UPSC IFS Exam 2018
- 1.9 Download UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
Hurry Up!… UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Notification has released and many of the job seekers are still applying for it. Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit Indian Forest Services Officers for 110 posts. Hence, it is a good Employment News for the candidates who are looking for UPSC Notifications 2018. Therefore, interested aspirants can apply for UPSC Indian Forest Services Recruitment 2018 before the last date 06th March 2018. As there is only one week left, job finders, immediately apply for this UPSC IFS Exam 2018.
Contenders are also advised to check the eligibility details and other qualifications to apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018. Therefore, go through the entire article to get complete information of the UPSC Indian Forest Services Officer Recruitment 2018. So, to know more information, just click on this www.govrecruitment.com link. Then, you can find all the necessary information.
Moreover, UPSC IFS Notification 2018 is Central Government Job. Then you will have 100% job security and additional benefits. Therefore, candidates can apply for vacancies in UPSC Recruitment 2018. In addition, you can also apply for other Central Government Jobs and Latest Government Jobs from our Govrecruitment website. So, guys, keep checking the site for latest updates.
Furthermore, candidates are also advised that, to know any information related to State or Central Government Jobs can check this site to get all the latest updates. For more queries of UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018, candidates can comment in the comment section below and get your doubts clarified. So, bookmark www.govrecruitment.com on your web browser and keep checking for latest notifications.
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Here comes the brief overview of the Union Public Services Commission IFS Notification 2018. With these details, you can decide, whether to apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 or not. So, have a look at the below table.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Indian Forest Services Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||AllOver India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||07th February 2018|
|Last Date||06th March 2018|
Since the above are the brief details of the UPSC Indian Forest Services Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants can go further into the article to know more. Therefore, candidates can check out vacancy and eligibility details below in the article.
Name of the Post: Indian Forest Services Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants applying for UPSC IFS Exam 2018 must have done Graduation in Agriculture, Forestry or Engineering from any recognized State or Central Government University/Institute.
- Job seekers, those who want to apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 should have minimum age and maximum age limits as given below.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates belonging to categories SC/ST/OBC, age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of Union Public Service Commission.
- SC/ST Category – 05 Years
- OBC Category – 03 Years
Selection for Indian Forest Services Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 consists of Written Exam which is objective type. Hence, qualified and shortlisted candidates from Written Exam will be called for an interview. Then based on their performance, the candidates will be given the post.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Offered by UPSC IFS Notification 2018
Candidates selected as Indian Forest Services Officer will receive an excellent pay scale as per the Official Notification of UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018. For more details, check out the UPSC IFS Notification 2018.
Fee Details for UPSC IFS Application Form 2018
In order to apply online for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018, applicants need to pay the application fee as per their category mentioned below.
- For All Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/PH – No Fee
Important Dates for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
Here are the important dates that need to be noted for UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2018. So, have a look at them before applying for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018.
- Date of Release of UPSC IFS Notification 2018: 07-02-2018
- Start Date to Fill UPSC IFS Application Form: 07-02-2018
- Last Date to Submit UPSC Application Form: 06-03-2018
- Last Date to Pay UPSC IFS Application Fee: 06-03-2018
- UPSC IFS Prelims Exam 2018 Date: 03-06-2018
- UPSC IFS Mains Exam 2018 Date: 02-12-2018
How to Apply Online for UPSC IFS Exam 2018
As per the above details, you have to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Services Officers Recruitment 2018 before the last date 06th March 2018. Hence candidates can apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible. So, let’s check out the below steps to apply online.
- First, log on to the UPSC official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then search for the UPSC IFS Notification 2018.
- Once you read the information, then click on the below provided Apply Online Link.
- On the Home Page, you can view the UPSC Advertisement with Application links.
- There will be two columns for Part I Registration and Part II Registration.
- First, click on Part – I Registration and start filling the form.
- Check the details once again after Part I is completed.
- Next, click on Submit button.
- Now, click on Part II Registration and start filling the form.
- Once Part II is filling is finished, upload your Photo and Signature.
- Then pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit button of the application form.
- At last, you can view your application form and download.
- Moreover, candidates are advised to take a print out of the application for future reference.
Download UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 Official Notification Pdf