- 1 UPSC Foreman Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 UPSC Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates of UPSC Asst.Registrar General Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 Pay Scale Given by Union Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Online Application Procedure for UPSC Vacancies 2017
- 1.8 Download UPSC Fireman Jobs Official Notification Pdf
UPSC Foreman Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission has released the latest notification of UPSC Foreman Recruitment 2017. Now, UPSC is ready to hire eligible and passionate applicants for 17 Foreman and other posts. Candidates who wish to make the career with UPSC can check UPSC Recruitment 2017 notification given below. Applications are available at official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. Eligible contenders can register Online before the last date, i.e., 11th May 2017. Applications are available now.
Aspirants who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in UPSC Foreman and other Positions can utilize Union Public Service Commission Jobs opportunity. Applicants can check the below sections to know more information regarding UPSC Vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Foreman, and other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
UPSC Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Name of the Post: Fireman, and other Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Foreman (Chemical) – 04 Posts
- (Electronic) Foreman – 01 Posts
- Foreman (Mechanical) – 04 Posts
- Technical Officer – 03 Posts
- Asst.Registrar General – 01 Posts
- Research Officers – 01 Posts
- Dy.Controller of Mines – 03 Posts
For category wise vacancy details, please visit the official notification given below.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wants to apply for UPSC Foreman Recruitment 2017 must have the following educational qualifications from any recognized university or institute. Check the below for post wise qualification details.
- Foreman – Degree in relevant Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in the related field. Or Master degree in the respective course from reputed college.
- Technical Office – Master’s degree in Statistics or Operation Research or 2years post graduate diploma in forestry management from a recognized university.
- Asst.Registrar General – Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University.
- Research Officers – Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Dy.Controller of Mines – Bachelor of Engineering from a reputed University and ten years experience in Metalliferous mines in mine management position.
Contenders must have the following age limit to register for UPSC Officer Recruitment 2017.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Foreman (Electronic)||35 years|
|Foreman (Chemical)||30 years|
|Asst.Registrar General||50 years|
|Dy.Controller of Mines|
Important Dates of UPSC Asst.Registrar General Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications are Available from – Available Now
- Online Applications closed on – 11th May 2017
Aspirants will select for UPSC Vacancies based on Test conducted by the UPSC. Individuals of UPSC applicants who qualifies in the first round they called for the next rounds.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Given by Union Public Service Commission
Candidates who got finalized for the UPSC Jobs can get the Payscale according to the posts. UPSC offers the pay scale as follows.
- Foreman – Level 7 of Pat Matrix.
Technical Officer – Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-.
Research Officers – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600.
Asst.Registrar General – Rs.9300 – 34800 + Rs.4600/-.
- Dy.Controller of Mines – Level 12 of Pay Matrix.
Online Application Procedure for UPSC Vacancies 2017
- Firstly the contenders have to Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now download the advertisement.
- Then read the eligibility criteria in the official notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, fill the form with all the required details.
- Upload the photographs and Other required documents.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
Download UPSC Fireman Jobs Official Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.