- 1 UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for UPSC IES Services Exam 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates For UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2018
- 1.4 Get UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018 – Test Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Details To Check on UPSC IES Exam Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Required Documents For UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018
- 1.7 How to Download Union Public Service Commission IES Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket 2018
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018
Are you people looking for UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018? Then you were on the right page. We, Govrecruitment team had uploaded the Admit Card link to download it directly from our page. Individuals while attending the UPSC IES Exam 2018-19 must bring their Admit Cards to the test center. To crack the test easily, Applicants must download and practice the Syllabus and previous papers. Here, We had provided the complete study material for UPSC Exam 2018. Download Admit Card along with the Syllabus and previous test papers.
Latest Government Job seekers from all over India can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018. Also, Online applications will be accepted from 27th September 2018 to 22nd October 2018. Also, The Online exam is on 6th January 2018. The Officials are going to release the Admit Card 10day prior to the exam date. So, Applicants must up to date with our page to get notifications about to admit card release date. Also, refer to the Union Public Service Commission, www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||IES/ESE Services|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Selection Process for UPSC IES Services Exam 2018
There would be the various Selection Rounds for this UPSC IES Examination, First Phase is the preliminary Exam & Second Phase is the Mains Examination & The Final Phase is Personal Interview. Download Syllabus and previous papers from the upcoming posts.
Important Dates For UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2018
|UPSC IES 2018 Application Form|
|Application Start Date||27th Sep 2018|
|Last Date||22nd Oct 2018|
|Exam Date||06th Jan 2019|
Get UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018 – Test Pattern
The Union Public Service Commission is making all the arrangments to conduct the online examination on 6th January 2019. Individuals who are willing to appear for the test should carry their own UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018. Otherwise, you were not allowed to write the UPSC IES Exam. Also, Before attending the exam applicants should know the preliminary and mains examination pattern. To help the aspirants, We had updated both exam patterns in the below section. Moreover, you can download and practice the exam syllabus pdf for free of cost.
UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2018 – Prelims
|S No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper-1||General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|2.||Paper-2||Concerned Subject||300||3 Hours|
IES Mains Exam – UPSC IES Exam Pattern 2018
|SNo||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Conventional Type||Paper-1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Paper-2||Engineering Discipline-specific||300||3 Hours|
Essential Details To Check on UPSC IES Exam Call Letter 2018
In general, the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018nion Public Service Commission Admit Card contains necessary information such as Registration Number, Date of Birth etc. They are along the lines
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Date of Examination.
- Signature for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow during the Exam.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
- Registration Number.
Required Documents For UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018
contenders are requested to carry certain additional documents along with UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018 for identification purpose. They are in the following fashion
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- College ID.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Any Valid Document certified by Gazetted Officer.
How to Download Union Public Service Commission IES Admit Card 2018
- Open Union Public Service Commission Official portal, www.upsc.gov.in
- Next, Go to the latest news.
- Then, search for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link and enter the required details like reg number, date of birth.
- Then, You will see the Call Letter on the screen.
- Download and save a copy of it for future reference.
- Also, Carry to the examination center.
Download UPSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket 2018