- 1 UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Service Exam Syllabus | Overview
- 1.2 UPSC IAS IPS IFS Civil Services (CSE) Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Get UPSC Civil Service Examination 2018 Syllabus Pdf
- 1.4 UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus for Civil Services Examination
- 1.5 UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.6 Download UPSC CSE Syllabus | UPSC IAS IPS IFS Exam Syllabus
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern are now available on our website for free download. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the 782 vacancies of Civil Services of IAS, IPS, and IFS posts. Contenders who are waiting for the Central Government jobs can grab this Opportunity. Union Public Service Commission will hire the Applicants by conducting the Prelims, Mains Exam, and the personal interview. To know more details about the UPSC CSE Notification 2018 recruitment visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Aspirants who have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Vacancies vacancies will be in search of the UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018. For the sake of candidates here we are providing the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Getting full information about the UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 will be very helpful the contenders. For the latest updates of the UPSC, Civil Service Examination visits www.govrecruitment.com. For the information about latest government jobs regularly visit our site.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Service Exam Syllabus | Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No of Posts||782 Posts.|
|Post Names||IAS, IPS, IFS Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||06th March 2018|
|Age Limit||Refer below|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Prelims Exam and Mains Examination|
UPSC CSE Exam Previous Papers
UPSC IAS IPS IFS Civil Services (CSE) Exam Pattern 2018
Union Public Service Commission has revealed the employment notification for 782 vacancies. UPSC will recruit the contenders for the particular position by conducting the written Examination (Prelims and Mains) and the personal interview. There will be different sections of the written exam. For Each Wrong Answer, 0.33 Marks will be Reduced. Click on link to download UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern Pdf.
UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS IFS Prelims Examination Pattern
(this is qualifying paper for mains examination)
(this paper is also qualifying but person has to score at least 33% marks)
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Topic||No of Marks|
|A||Paper-A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution).||300 Marks|
|Papers to be counted for Merit|
|II||General Studies I||250 Marks|
|III||General Studies -II||250 Marks|
|IV||General Studies -III||250 Marks|
|V||General Studies IV||250 Marks|
|VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks 275 Marks l 2025 Marks||250 Marks|
|VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
Get UPSC Civil Service Examination 2018 Syllabus Pdf
UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus for Civil Services Examination
Get UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 FOR PAPER I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC SYLLABUS 2018 FOR PAPER II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 _Genral Studies
- Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History and Geography of the World and Society.
- Social Justice
- International relations.
- Economic Development,
- Disaster Management
Download UPSC CSE Syllabus | UPSC IAS IPS IFS Exam Syllabus
Govrecruitment Team Wishes You all the Best