- 1 UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
- 1.1 UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission CMS MO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Latest UPSC CMS Examination 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for UPSC CMS Exam 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process For UPSC CMS Medical Officer Exam 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
- 1.7 Salary Offered by Union Public Service Commission
- 1.8 How To Apply for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Exam 2018
- 1.9 Download UPSC CMS Advertisement 2018
UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
Flash…Flash…Union Public Service Commission has released the Combined Medical Services Advertisement. Applicants looking for Central Government Jobs must utilize this opportunity. The UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 is about to fill up the 454 Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and other posts. The officials invite-only online applications from the eligibile candidates. The commencement of online form will start from 2nd May 2018. As per the source, the final date for application submission is 25th May 2018. So, Aspirants who are having the desired qualification can apply online on r before the last date. Download UPSC CMS Notification 2018 PDF from the below sections.
Nowadays, there will be a very tough competition for Latest Government Job seekers. Cracking any government job is not an easy task. Applicants must have the dedication and hard work for the preparation. Recently, UPSC had announced the UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018. The officials are planning to conduct the exam on 22nd July 2018 for the registered candidates. So, Check out the other information from the following sections of this page. Moreover, Check Educational qualifications, age limits, selection process, pay scale for the candidates, application fee from the below sections of this page.
UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2018 – Overview
The Union Public Service Commission has disclosed the latest employment notification for the recruitment of 454 Asst Medical Officer and other vacancies. Individuals qualifying must apply before 25th May 2018 to avoid the last minute rush. Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 pdf for more information.
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||2nd May 2018|
|Last Date||25th May 2018|
Union Public Service Commission CMS MO Vacancy 2018 Details
To help the central government job seekers, we had provided the UPSC CMS Medical Officer vacancy details in a table. Applying candidates must have an idea about the vacancy details.
Post Name: Asst Medical Officer and Others.
Total No Of Vacancies: 454.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|Post||No. of post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||16|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||138|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||Nil|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – Delhi Municipal Corporation||Nil|
Latest UPSC CMS Examination 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 must complete M.B.B.S from a recognized university. Also, Candidates awaiting for the results can also apply, but they have to submit the certificates at the time of verification process. To know more details, refer UPSC CMS MO Jobs 2018 Advertisement.
Candidates who are applying for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 should not be exceeded the age of 32 yrs as on 1st August 2018. For more details, refer the official UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification 2018.
Application Fee for UPSC CMS Exam 2018
Candidates willing to apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2018 should pay a certain amount as an application fee. As per the official advertisement, the fee details are as follows.
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates – NIL
Selection Process For UPSC CMS Medical Officer Exam 2018
The Recruitment Board of UPSC has decided to shortlist the applicants by following screening rounds. Also, the officials had announced the exam date which is going to be held on 22d July 2018. Check UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 for more details.
- Written Test
Important Dates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has dispatched the essential dates for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018. Check out the famous dates and be ready to attend the test.
|Date of Notification||02/05/2018|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||22/07/2018|
|Last Date for Application Submission||25/05/2018 – 6:00 pm|
|Date of Exam||22/07/2018|
|Admit Card Date||Three weeks before the test|
Salary Offered by Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission Provides the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. Also, there may be a chance of getting the other allowances from the UPSC organization.
How To Apply for UPSC CMS Medical Officer Exam 2018
- Interested applicants visit the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Go to Examinations->Active Examination
- Then Search and Open the Combined Medical Services Examinations 2018
- Read carefully all the instructions given in the notification.
- If you are eligible, Open www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill up the UPSC CMS Application Form with the valid information.
- Moreover, Pay the application fee through online.
- Finally, Upload the signature and photograph and other required documents.
- Also, cross-check all the details before clicking submit.
- And click on Submit.
- Save a copy of application form or future reference.