- 1 UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
- 1.1 Highlights of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
- 1.3 UPSC Combined Medical Service Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Selection Process of UPSC CMS Jobs 2019
- 1.5 UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 Important Dates of UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
- 1.7 Instructions to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancy 2019
- 1.8 Download UPSC CMS Jobs 2019 – Official Notification
UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
Are you looking for Delhi Government Jobs here is the good news, Union Public Service Commission has released Official Notification of Combined Medical Service 2019 recently in April for various posts. Interested candidates can apply for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019 through Online mode on or before 06th May 2019. Aspirants who want to apply for the exam can visit the Official website upsc.gov.in. For more details check the Notification details of UPSC CMS jobs from here.
As per the Latest Jobs Notification, the candidates are asked to apply for the UPSC CMS job from 10th April 2019. A total of 965 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. Here is the golden opportunity to fulfill your dreams given by the Central Government Jobs. To apply for this UPSC CMS Post 2019, the candidate must be a Medical student from the Recognised University in India. For more details regarding Government Jobs go through this page.
Highlights of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Service|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Medical Officer in Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services.|
|Number of Vacancies||965|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||10.04.2019|
|Final date of Application Submission||06.05.2019|
Vacancy Details of Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
UPSC CMS recruitment has released a notification of filling 965 vacancies in various sectors. The detailed information regarding this recruitment process for multiple posts has mentioned below. The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination is being finalised
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|2.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|3.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|5.||General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification of Union Public Service Commission career 2019
- candidate must have completed the MBBS or the candidates pursuing MBBS final year from a recognized university can apply for the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit of Union Public Service Commission CMS Examination 2019
Aspirants should not cross the age limit given by the CMS jobs in 2019. If the candidate age exceeds than the given age limit then he/she will be directly rejected at the initial stage itself. The age limit of UPSC CMS jobs 2019 is as follows.
- Candidates must have not attained 32 years as of 1st August 2019
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years – OBC candidates.
- 10 years – PWD candidates.
Selection Process of UPSC CMS Jobs 2019
UPSC will undergo many tests to select the best candidates to serve in their organization. During the selection process, the candidates are subjected to perform many rounds. The full information regarding the selection is as follows. The written exam will be a Computer-based exam.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019 will vary from category to category. Fee details for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019 are as follows aspirants are asked to read the instructions regarding application fee carefully. The mode of application fee is through Online, i.e. Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
- Application fee for general/ OBC candidates – Rs 200
- Fee exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
Important Dates of UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019
- Online Application Starting Date – 10.05.2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 06.05.2019
- Commencement of Tier 1 Examination – 21.07.2019.
- Admit Card Availability – July 2019
Instructions to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancy 2019
Candidates need to follow the instructions given by the UPSC Combined Medical Service Notification 2019 before applying.
- Interested and eligible candidates visit the official website of UPSC CMS job Notification 2019 i.e. upsconline.nic.in.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria if you are eligible then move to the next step.
- Click on the apply button.
- Candidates must have valid email id and phone number while applying.
- Enter the correct details in the given columns without any error.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents, signature, photograph
- Pay the application fee through Online mode
- Preview the application form before submitting.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
- Check your email frequently for future updates.