- 1 UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 UPSC Civil Services 986 IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC Preliminary Exam 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019
- 1.5 Application Fee for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale for UPSC IFS Job Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Selection Process for 986 UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2019
- 1.9 Download UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Notification 2019 PDF
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019: Dear Govt Jobs hunter who has a great ambition to be being an IAS and IFS Officer here the good news. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Civil Services (IAS) & IFS Prelims 2019 Notification today. A total of 986 vacancies have been notified in the official notification. Interested candidates can apply to these posts through the official website of UPSC. i.e.upsc.gov.in. This is one of the best Central Govt Jobs candidates to apply and also to choose the best career.
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the official website. As per the official notification, the union public service commission will conduct both exams on the same day i.e. 2 June 2019 at various exam centers. For more Latest Govt Jobs Updates follow our govrecruitment website regularly. Candidates can get the idea from this article about the number of posts, eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, application fee, how to apply etc.
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||986|
|Post Name||IAS, IFS|
|Starting Date||19th Feb 2019|
|Last Date||18th Mar 2019|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Age Limits||Refer below|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Interview, and Personality Test|
UPSC Civil Services 986 IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2019 – Vacancy Details
The online registration of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has begun from February 19, 2019. Various vacancies have been announced in the official notification including reserved vacancies for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category. Check the vacancy details from the below sections that we are provided as per the official notification.
- Name of the Vacancies: IAS, IFS
- No. of Vacancies: 986
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Services||No. of Vacancy|
|Indian Administrative Services (IAS)||896|
|Indian Forest Services (IFS)||90|
UPSC Preliminary Exam 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 must follow the essential qualifications like educational qualifications and age limits as mentioned below.
Educational Qualifications for UPSC IAS IFS Exam Notification 2019
- Indian Administrative Services: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any discipline will be eligible for this Examination.
- Indian Forest Services: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any one of from following Subjects-: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture in any stream from any recognized University/Institute will be considered for this Examination.
Age Limits for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019
- commencement of submission of online application: 19th February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 18th March 2019
- UPSC Civil Services and IFS Preliminary Exam Date: 2nd June 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fee through “Pay by Cash” mode: 17 Mar 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card: Three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
Application Fee for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019
The application fee is payable in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/ Ru Pay Credit/Debit Card.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Category candidates are exempted from the payment of Fee.
Pay Scale for UPSC IFS Job Recruitment 2019
Selected Candidates for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 will have Pay Scale as Government Norms. Read the official notification to know the pay scale details based on the department and post wise of UPSC Preliminary Exam.
Selection Process for 986 UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
All those who will qualify the preliminary exam will be able to appear in the main exam which will be conducted later this year. After the mains, qualified candidates will have to appear for an interview followed by document verification of the qualified candidate. As per the sources, the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2019 will be held on 20 September 2019 and UPSC IFS Mains Exam 2019 will be held on 1 December 2019 as per the expectations.
- Written Test
How to Apply UPSC IAS IFS Preliminary Exam 2019
Candidates will be able to apply online once the notification is out. The last date of online application is 18 March 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.