UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus is here. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducting Written Test for filling up of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The UPSC CISF AC Limited Departmental Competitive Exam is expected to be conducted on March 05, 2017. The Latest Government Jobs aspirants who have applied for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment can download the written test syllabus now. Union Public Service Commission will organize the Recruitment Test of Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commandant (Executive) Recruitment will be at various centers in New Delhi. UPSC will declare the UPSC Assistant Commandant Written Dates soon; applicants can download UPSC CISF AC Admit Cards from the UPSC official website upsc.gov.in or at CISF Online page cisf.gov.in.
UPSC CISF AC (Executive) LDCE Syllabus and CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern etc can be found here. The aspirants who are preparing for Central Industrial Security Force AC (Executive) recruitment can download UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus pdf from our website for written test preparation.
UPSC CISF AC (Executive) Exam Pattern
- This UPSC CISF AC LDCE Question Paper will be of Objective Type.
- In this written test Multiple Choice Questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) Question Paper – 1 comprises of two papers, each of 150 Marks.
- UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Paper II is – Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension – 100 Marks (2 hours)
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
|Part B||Professional Skill||75||150|
UPSC CISF AC (Executive) Syllabus
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill
PART-A: General Ability and Intelligence: The questions will be objective in nature. There will be multiple choices objective questions. The UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus is from the following topics
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance:
- General Awareness
UPSC CISF AC Syllabus – PART-B: Professional Skill
VPSC CISF Assistant Commandant section will be designed to test the professional skills of the applicants about operational as well as the administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). CISF AC (Executive) will be covering the following topics.
1. CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Industrial Safety and firefighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, Fire safety
Internal Security and Election duties
- Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc.)Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)Human Rights
- Human RightsLabour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)Other Criminal
- Other Criminal Offenses
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Basic computer operations
- Computer Security
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Paper II: Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant (Exe) Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.