- 1 UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Defense Services Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 Download UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018
Good News Readers!!! Union Public Service Commission had dispatched the UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 along with the employment notification. Applicants who are searching for the Syllabus and Test pattern can stop doing it now. Here, We had provided the complete study material for UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam Syllabus & Test pattern. Most of the candidates had already submitted their applications and preparing for the UPSC CDS II Exam 2018. Those people can make use of the Syllabus topics which is provided below. Also, you can download the Previous Papers from our page www.govrecruitment.com.
Central Government Job seekers from all over India might be eagerly waiting for the UPSC Combined Defense Services Notification 2018. The Department of Union Public Service Commission had announced the advertisement for 417 various vacancies. Online applications will be accepted from 31st October 2018 to 26th November 2018. Also, Download UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 pdf and Test pattern from the following links. Also, Bookmark our page to receive all the recent updates.
UPSC Combined Defense Services Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job role||Combined Defense Services|
|Total No. of Available Vacancies||417 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Exam Name||Combined Defense Services Examination I (CDS I)|
|Opening date for applications||31st October 2018|
|Ending date to fill applications||26th November 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Category of Jobs||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||All Over India|
UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam Pattern 2018
UPSC CDS Test pattern pdf is given here. With the help of Union PSC CDS 2 Paper Pattern, intenders can know question paper details. Aspirants should refer UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 & UPSC CDS Question Pattern 2018 before going to appear for the written test. Check Union PSC Combined Defense Service Pattern to know the information like the type of questions, maximum marks, subjects, total questions and exam period. Applicants can also view weightage of subjects, exam structure, the difficulty of questions, marking scheme from Union Public service Commission Question Paper Pattern 2018.
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern for Paper 1
|S. No||Subject Names||Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
- Exam duration is 6 hours.
- One question carries one mark.
- Total questions and marks are 300 & 300.
CDS UPSC Test Pattern for Paper II
|S. No||Topic Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
- The written test has a total of 200 questions.
- Marks in the exam are 200.
- Test duration is 4 hours.
Union Public Service Commission CDS 2 Syllabus 2018
Candidates can check complete UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 and also Union PSC COmbined Defense Service Written Test Pattern. Get topic wise UPSC Syllabus 2018 to perform well in the exam.
UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018 – Elementary Mathematics
- Number System
- Decimal fractions
- Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers
- H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm
- Applications to simple and compound interest
- Remainder Theorem
- Set language and set notation
- Laws of indices
- Properties of angles at a point
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes
- Circles and its properties including tangents and normals
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface
- Graphical representation frequency
- Polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc
Syllabus for UPS CDS 2 Exam 2018 – General Knowledge
- Environmental Issues.
- General Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
www.upsc.gov.in CDS Syllabus 2018 – English Language
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
Download UPSC CDS Syllabus 2018