- 1 UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification
- 1.1 UPSC CDS Notification 2018-19 | Brief Details
- 1.2 UPSC CDS Examination 2018-19 | Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC CDS Defence Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2019 Application Fee
- 1.5 Important Dates for UPSC CDS Exam 2019
- 1.6 Pay Scale For UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification
- 1.7 Selection Process UPSC CDS INA AAF Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.8 How to Apply for UPSC CDS Notification 2019
- 1.9 Download UPSC CDS Notification 2018-19
UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification
UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification: UPSC recently released a notification to fill the various vacancies for UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification. Union Public Service Commission declared an official notification for 417 vacancies of IMA, OTA, AFA etc. Competitors who are looking for the State Government Jobs can utilize this chance by applying the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
The interested & eligible candidates can apply for this Govt Jobs of UPSC Recruitment 2018 through Online. The last date for the submission of Union Public Service Commission Job 2018 online application is 26th Nov 2018. Check the whole article to get a clear info regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification. Interested job aspirants can refer our website regularly to get Latest Employment News and govt job notification updates.
The officials are planning to conduct the UPSC CDS Exam on 03rd Feb 2019 for the registered candidates. The complete Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Process, Application Fee and other Important Details of UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 had given below. Aspirants are suggested to check official notification for more details about Union PSC CDS Recruitment 2018. Applicants who want to serve the nation can grab this chance of Defence Jobs Notification 2018-19.
UPSC CDS Notification 2018-19 | Brief Details
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||IMA, OTA, AFA etc.|
|No. of Posts||417|
UPSC CDS Examination 2018-19 | Vacancy Details
The officials of UPSC had announced 417 vacancies for UPSC CDS Notification 2018. The complete information about UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2018 Vacancy is given below. Get Central Govt Jobs updates like this from our web page.
Total Posts: 417
Department Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy(Men)||225|
|Officers Training Academy(Women)||15|
UPSC CDS Defence Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are applying for UPSC CDS Notification 2018 must and should meet the eligibility conditions mentioned below such as Education, Physical and Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CDS Exam Vacancy 2018
The aspirant who is interested to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018 must reach the desired educational qualification as mentioned below. For more details regarding UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification, you may refer to official notification.
- Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy: Candidate should have Graduation Degree in any Stream from recognized Institute/University.
- Air Force Academy: Contenders with Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering.
- Indian Naval Academy: Must have a degree OR Must have a relevant trade certificate from recognized Institute/University.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit
Aspirants must have the Age Limits as mentioned below to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy||Not earlier than 2nd July 1995 & Not later than 1st July 2000|
|Indian Naval Academy||Not earlier than 2nd July 1995 & Not later than 1st July 2000|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2019|
|Officers Training Academy(Men)||Not earlier than 2nd July 1994 & Not later than 1st July 2000|
|Officers Training Academy(Women)||Not earlier than 2nd July 1994 & Not later than 1st July 2000|
Physical Test Details for UPSC CDS AFA Recruitment 2018
- Height: 162.5 cm
- Sitting Height: 81.5 cm(Minimum), 96 cm(Maximum)
- Thigh Length: 64 cm
- Leg Length: 99 cm(Minimum), 120 cm(Maximum)
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2019 Application Fee
Candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2018 should pay a certain amount as an application fee. The mode of payment of application fee is both Online & Offline. As per the official advertisement, category wise fee details are as follows.
- General/OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Women: Nill
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Exam 2019
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has dispatched the essential dates for UPSC Combined Defence Services Notification 2018. Check out below table. For UPSC CDS Exam 1 and 2, refer the official notification.
|Application Starting Date||31-10-2018|
|Application Closing Date||26-11-2018|
|Application Withdraw Start Date||03-12-2018|
|Application Withdraw the last Date||10-12-2018|
Pay Scale For UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Notification
Union Public Service Commission provides the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. Also, there may be a chance of getting the other allowances from the UPSC organization.
|Lieutenant Level 10||Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|Capital Level 10B||Rs. 61300/- to Rs. 193900/-|
|Major Level 11||Rs. 69400/- to Rs. 207200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A||Rs. 121200/- to Rs. 212400/-|
|Colonel Level 13||Rs. 130600/- to Rs. 215900/-|
|Brigadier Level 13A||Rs. 139600/- to Rs. 217600/-|
|Major General Level 14||Rs. 144200/- to Rs. 218200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15||Rs. 182200/- to Rs. 224100/-|
|HAG+Scale Level 16||Rs. 205400/- to Rs. 224400/-|
|Lieutenant General Level 17||Rs. 2,25,000 /-(Fixed)|
|COAS Level 18||Rs. 2,50,000/-(Fixed)|
Selection Process UPSC CDS INA AAF Recruitment 2018-19
The officials had announced the exam date for UPSC CDS Exam 2019 which is going to be held on 03rd Feb 2019. Below the important details for UPSC CDS Selection Process.
The Recruitment of AFA, INA, IMA, and Other Officers Training Posts will be done on the basis of the following rounds:
- Written Exam
- Interview/Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Notification 2019
Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CDS Exam 1 Recruitment 2018, through online till the 26th Nov 2018. Apply online through below provided the link by following the steps.
- Interested applicants visit the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Go to Examinations->Active Examination
- Then Search and Open the Combined Defence Services Examinations 2019 Notification.
- Read carefully all the instructions given in the notification.
- If you are eligible, Open www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill up the UPSC CDS Application with valid information.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, Upload the signature and photograph and other required documents.
- Also, cross-check all the details before clicking submit.
- Take a hard copy of application form or future reference.
Download UPSC CDS Notification 2018-19