- 1 UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 UPSC Asst Commandant Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC BSF Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for UPSC Asst Commandant Previous Papers & Syllabus
- 1.5 Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Exam 2016
- 1.6 UPSC Assistant Commandant Online Application 2016
- 1.7 Instructions for Applying UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Download UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016
UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 has been released through Examination Notice No.07/2016-CPF. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released this Notification for the recruitment of 270 Vacancies of Assistant Commandants Posts in Central Armed Police Forces. UPSC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the job applicants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in India. Eligible candidates may apply Online for the UPSC CAPF Jobs on or before 08th April 2016.
Eligible Aspirants can visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in for more details about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The remaining details of UPSC Recruitment such as Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fee, etc., are given below in a detailed manner.
Details About Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission is termed as UPSC. UPSC was established on October 1, 1926. After the independence, Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission, and UPSC was given a Constitutional Status. Under the Articles 315 – 323 of Part XIV of the Constitutional status, The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination. Contenders who are waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can grab this UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 opportunity.
UPSC Asst Commandant Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission issued this recruitment notification for 270 Vacancies for Asst Commandant Posts in CAPF. Here we are listing Organization wise vacancies released under the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandants Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 270 Posts.
Organization wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Organization||Number of Vacancies|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
The details regarding UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 are mentioned for a glance look for the aspirants.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandants Posts.
No of Posts: 270 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in / www.upsconline.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC BSF Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam in UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016 should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Commandant Posts
Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for UPSC ITBP Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Latest Updates for UPSC Asst Commandant Previous Papers & Syllabus
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Exam 2016
- Starting Date for Filling Online Application Form: 12/03/2016.
- Last Date for submitting Online Application Form: 08/04/2016 till 11.59 PM.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Online Application 2016
UPSC invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination from the Union Public Service Commission official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 08-04-2016.
Instructions for Applying UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016
- Applicants should Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment for Assistant Commandant Posts”.
- Fill the Application form completely without any mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the due date.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online for UPSC Asst Commandant Recruitment 2016 click on the below link
Selection Procedure for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam
Candidates who were applying for Assistant Commandant posts released under UPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Standard Test.
- Interview / Personality Test.
- Final Selection / Merit.
Application Fee should be paid though SBI Debit Credit card.
- For OBC & General Category Candidates have to Pay Fee: Rs 200/- and
- For SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates: No Fee.
Download UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Official Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.