- 1 UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service commission has announced UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification. Union Public Service Commission is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for 63 Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel and other vacancies. Eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers are welcomed to apply for UPSC ORA through the official website upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Specialist Grade III Online Applications link activated now and it will open till 12th January 2017. Apply Online for UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 before the last date. USPC Assistant Legislative Counsel vacancy details are here.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 released for Specialist Grade II Assistant Professor in various disciplines, Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies. Interested aspirants can check post wise qualification details and Apply online through Online Recruitment Application. Formore details of UPSC Jobs 2017, you can visit the official website of UPSC.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||and other posts|
|Number of vacancies||63 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per notification|
UPSC Specialist Grade III Posts – Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 13 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology): 11 Pots
- Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases): 01 Post
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Technical (DCIO/Tech): 06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: 06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali): 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Jr. Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical): 01 Post
- Radio Inspector: 01 Post
- Professor (Technical) (Electronics & Communication Engineering): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC DCIO, Professor Vacancies
UPSC Assistant professor, Assistant Executive Engineer applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree in concerned discipline from any Indian endorsed Board.
- Sl.No- (01, 02, 03, 06, 07, 11): 40 years
- Sl.No. (04, & 08): 43 years
- Sl.No. (05, 09, 10): 35 years
- Sl.No. (12 & 13): 50 years
Union Public Service Commission will take the Interviews from the applicants and then the based on the marks obtained in the Interview, applicants will be appointed.
- Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs. 6,600
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs. 5,400
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs. 6,600
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Pay Rs. 5,400
- Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs 6,600
- Radio Inspector: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs. 6,600
- Professor (Technical): Rs. 37,400-67,000 + G.P. Rs. 10,00
UPSC Jobs 2017 – Apply Online
- Log on to UPSC official website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Download UPSC Advt No 23/2016 for Assistant Professor Posts.
- Open the UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) and fill up all the required fields
- Pay the application fee and submit the UPSC Online Application.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.25/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.12.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2017
UPSC Assistant Legislative Counsel Jobs upsconline.nic.in
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.