- 1 UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 UPSC Manager Vacancy 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.3 Latest UPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for UPSC Administrative Officer vacancy 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for UPSC Principal Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Salary Offered By Union Public Service Commission
- 1.8 Online Application Process for UPSC Careers 2018
- 1.9 Download UPSC Asst Professor Notification 2018
UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
Flash…Flash… The Union Public Service Commission has published a recruitment advertisement on 13th April 2018. The UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 is for Manager, Principal, Administrative Officer and Other Post. As per the source, the available vacant positions are 120. Here, applicants will get the complete information about the UPSC Recruitment 2018. The officials of UPSC receive online applications from all the eligible applicants of Latest Government Job seekers. The Start date to submit online applications is 14th April 2018. Also, The closing date for UPSC Principal Application Form is 4th May 2018.
Every year the government of UPSC will release various notification for the sake of central government job seekers. Now, UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 is grabbing the attention of all the job hunters. The UPSC department is going to fill up the 120 vacant positions with skilled and experienced people. Along with the educational qualification, Applicants must have relevant experience in the related field. We request all the applicants must go through the official notification more than once to ensure eligibility. Download the official announcement from the below sections.
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2018 – Brief Info
The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is a central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. Now, it is about the recruitment of 120 Assistant Geologist, principal, Manager and many other posts. Follow the below sections to check the complete details of UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018.
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant Geologist, Principal & Others.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Nagpur|
|Start Date||14th April 2018|
|Last Date||4th May 2018|
UPSC Manager Vacancy 2018 – Complete Details
Name of Post: Assistant Geologist, Principal, Manager, & Other Post.
Total No of vacancies: 120.
Postwise vacancy Details:
- Manager (Marketing & Trade) – 1 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology) – 6 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) – 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering) – 1 Post
- Assistant Geologist – 75 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical) – 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector – 7 Posts
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel – 1 Post
- Head of Department (Information Technology) – 1 Post
- Principal – 1 Post
- Training & Placement Officer – 1 Post
- Workshop Superintendent – 1 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 1 Post
Latest UPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers who are going to apply for UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment should possess and attain the below mentioned Educational qualifications & age limits as per the norms of the organization. For further details, refer the official notification which is provided below.
- Manager (Marketing & Trade) – Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology/Plastic Surgery) –
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Geologist – Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology.
- Administrative Officer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical) – Degree in Textile Manufacture/Textile Technology/Textile Engineering.
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel/Assistant Public Prosecutor – Degree in Law from a recognised University.
- Head of Department (Information Technology)/Principal -Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with first class.
- Training & Placement Officer/Workshop Superintendent – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology with first class
Applicants for UPSC Recruitment 2018 should attain the age limits according to the post they are applying. Go through the below advertisement to know more about the postwise age limitations given by the UPSC.
Application Fee for UPSC Administrative Officer vacancy 2018
Candidates willing to apply for Latest UPSC Careers 2018 should pay the examination fee through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Nill.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs.25/-
Selection Process for UPSC Principal Jobs 2018
The Recruitment Board of UPSC is planning to shortlist the candidates by their performance in the Interview. For more information about UPSC, go through the official notification.
- Merit List
Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018
Postulants of UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 should aware of the essential dates to submit their applications, as well as to have an idea of exam date, and other details.
- Commencement of online Application Starts from 14th April 2018.
- Closing Date for Application Submission 4th May 2018.
- Last date for printing of application – 5th May 2018.
Salary Offered By Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission will pay the best packages to the final shortlisted candidates. To know the post wise vacancy details, we kindly request all the participants to go through the official notification.
Online Application Process for UPSC Careers 2018
Candidates who are having interest in UPSC Careers 2018 should follow the below instructions to apply for UPSC Manager Jobs 2018.
- Go to the official website UPSC, i.e., www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, Go to Latest News.
- Search and Download the UPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Check out your eligibility conditions.
- Then click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the accurate details into the application form.
- Pay the application fee through Online
- Upload all the necessary documents to the application.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Download UPSC Asst Professor Notification 2018