- 1 UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Union Public Service Commission Syllabus
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment Details
- 1.4 Download UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus Pdf
UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus
UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus and exam pattern are now available on our website i.e, www.govrecruitment.com. Contenders who are preparing to attend for UPSC exam can check the syllabus and exam pattern. Applicants who are waiting for the central government jobs can utilize this opportunity. UPSC jobs are Central Government Jobs; there will be severe competition. Applicants who want to get the job in central government have to start their preparation early.
Here we are providing UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus along with Exam Pattern interested candidates can refer during their preparation. For more details about UPSC Recruitment Notification click on the below link. UPSC will select the candidates for a particular job by conducting the Written Test and Personal Interview.
About Union Public Service Commission
In shortly Union Public Service Commission is called as UPSC. Union Public Service Commission was established in the year October 1st, 1926. UPSC was established under the Articles 315 – 323 of Part XIV of the Constitutional status. Present Chairmen of the UPSC is Deepak Gupta. The primary function of the Union Public Service Commission is to fill the vacancies of the central government by conducting written tests and interviews. Examinations carried out by the UPSC are Civil Services Examinations, Technical and Medical Services, Defence Services, Railways, Navy and Non-Technical Examinations.
Union Public Service Commission Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in attending for UPSC posts. Candidates have to attend for the computer based online test and then for the personal interview. Applicants who get qualified marks in written examination will be called for the personal interview.Exam pattern of the exam will vary according to the posts.
Exam Pattern For UPSC Assistant Director Post
- The written test consists of all multiple choice questions.
- There will be two parts in the written test.
- Negative marking for wrong answers.
- 1/3 rd mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Duration of the written test is 2 hours.
- The paper will be evaluated for 100 marks.
- The medium of the question paper will be in only English language.
Exam Pattern For UPSC Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I & Grade II
- Duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The test will carry the maximum of 100 marks.
- The test will be objective type.
- There will be a deduction for wrong answers.
- One-third mark will be deducted.
Union Public Service Commission Syllabus
In this document, we are providing syllabus according to the post wise. Interested can refer the syllabus and can start their preparation. Go through the information which we mentioned below.
UPSC Syllabus For Assistant Director
- Cost Audit under Companies Act.
- Cost Accounting Records Rules under Companies Act.
- Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Pricing Decision.
- Budgetary Control.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Costing Methods.
- Marginal Costing.
- Standard Costing.
- Material Management.
- Decision Making.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Cost Accounting Standard.
- Emerging Concepts in Cost and Management Accounting.
UPSC Syllabus For Senior Administrative Officier Grade I and Grade II
English Syllabus For Part A
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
General Syllabus For Part B
- The Indian Union and International Affairs including Current Affairs.
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
- General Mental Ability.
- General Science.
- Computer awareness & Basic knowledge of Office automation software such as WORD/EXCEL.
- Office Management and procedure.
UPSC Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 119 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Download UPSC Assistant Director Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.