UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Syllabus
UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Syllabus can be found here. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited issued a job notification for Technician Grade-II vacancies. The Latest Government Jobs hunters of Uttar Pradesh have applied for UPRVUNL Technical Posts and now all of them might busy in finding UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Syllabus. Here we are uploading UPRUnL Grade II Technician examination syllabus for Electrical, Fitter, Instruments. This Page contains the direct links of UPRVUNL Technician (Fitter) Syllabus, UPRVUNL Grade II Technician (Instruments) Syllabus, UPRVUNL Technician Grade II (Electrical) Syllabus.
UPRVUNL Technician Grade II applicants can download UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus for this webpage and for more info you can visit UPRVUNL Official portal www.uprvunl.org.
UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Technician Grade II|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Exam Pattern
- UPRVUNL Grade II Technician examination will be Objective Type
- The UPRVUNL Technician exam will have 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carries 1 Mark and the maximum marks will be 200.
- 0.25 Marks will deduct for each wrong answer.
- The UPRVUNL Technician exam paper shall have Four Sections.
UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus
UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current national, international issues.
- Political issues, awards
- Popular dates, state
- Central government policies etc.
UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus – Reasoning
- Verbal reasoning and Nonverbal Reasoning
- Number series
- Statement and Argument
- Logical problems
- alphabet series
- blood relations
- coding and decoding
- the odd man out and series test etc
UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus – General Hindi
- Tatsam & Tadbhav.
- Sandhi, Samas, Ras, Paryaywachi.
- Lokokti and Muhavre.
- Ling, Vachan, Kaarak
- Kaal, Beloom,
- Anekarthi Shabd, Alankar
UPRVUNL Technician Syllabus – Electrician
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary first Aid. The concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
- Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications.
UPRVUNL Grade II Technician Syllabus – Fitter
- Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, etc.
- Surface plate and auxiliary marking equipment, ‘v’ block, angle plates, parallel block, description types and uses.
- workshop surface plates their uses accuracy, care, and maintenance.
- Physical properties of engineering metal like color, weight, structure, conductivity, magnetic, fusibility specific gravity, etc.
- Mechanical properties like ductility, malleability hardness, brittleness, toughness, tenacity, elasticity.
UPRVUNL Grade II Technician Syllabus – Instrument
- Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking Tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
- Basic hand tools,types,classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
- Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
- Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks, sine bar, dial indicators.
- Types of tubes used for instrumentation.
- Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools, equipment.
- Fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting, method of installation.
- Standard wire gauge (SWG).
- Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators.
- The introduction of electricity-static electricity.
- Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance.
- Electrical circuit-D.C &A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding
Download UPRVUNL Technician Grade II Exam Syllabus
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.