- 1 UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of UPJVNL 27 Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for UPPCL Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Important dates of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for UPJVNL MO Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 Offline Application Process for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018 Notification
UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification has issued recently in January 2018 through Advt no: U-27/UPRVUSA/2017. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has announced an employment advertisement for 27 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) Posts.
Aspirants can check the Latest Government Jobs on our website. Eligible candidates can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 through Offline mode. The Submission of UPRVUNL MO Offline applications starts from 08th January 2018 to 06th February 2018.
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPJVNL) has invited applications from desired candidates to fill up 27 Medical Officer Posts. Interested Aspirants may also refer UPJVNL Official site www.uprvunl.org for more details regarding UPRVUNL MO recruitment 2018.
The Complete details of UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility conditions, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, and Offline Application process, etc., are Briefly discussed below.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2016 – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|No of Posts||27 Posts.|
|Post Names||Medical Officer (MO) posts|
|Starting Date||08th January 2018|
|Last Date||06th February 2018|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Vacancy Details of UPJVNL 27 Medical Officer Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer Posts.
No of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
- UR: 16 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- OBC: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2018
Applicants must have passed MBBS from a Medical recognized by MCI/UP Medical Council Along with Registration MCI/UP Council.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per the following table.
Nationality: Aspirants should be a citizen of India.
Selection Process for UPPCL Medical Officer Jobs 2018
The candidates who have applied for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 selection will be proceeding as per the below process.
Pay Scale for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd offers pay scale of Rs. 56,100/- per month for selected candidates for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
Important dates of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018
|Starting date to apply Offline for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018||08th January 2018|
|Closing date for UPRVUNL MO Offline applications submission||06th February 2018|
|Interview Date||02nd week of March 2018|
Application Fee for UPJVNL MO Vacancy 2018
- General/OBC category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Offline Application Process for UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Offline Applications are invited to fill up 27 Medical Officer (MO) Posts in U.P. Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. Eligible aspirants can apply for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2018 through an Official website on or before 06-02-2018.
- Visit the UPRVUNL Official site www.uprvunl.org.
- Go to “Home” > “Public Notices.”
- Click on the UPRVUNL Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 and Read the Advt thoroughly before applying.
- Click on the Application form for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018 link.
- Download the UPJVNL Medical Officer application form.
- Fill the details in the required fields.
- Paste the Photograph of the applicant in a given space.
- Send the UPRVUNL Medical Officer application form to the address given in the official notification.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂