- 1 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Bharti Recruitment 2018 Notification – Brief Details
- 1.2 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for English
- 1.3.2 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- 1.3.3 UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Environmental Studies
- 1.3.4 Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Hindi
- 1.3.5 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus for Social Studies/ History
- 1.3.6 Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Shikshak Syllabus 2018 for Geography
- 1.3.7 upsessb.org LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Social and Political Life
- 1.4 Download UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern Pdf
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern is uploaded here to download. Job hunters those who have applied for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 will be in searching for the Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018. For that reason, here we have updated the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published the recruitment notification to fill 10768 vacancies of LT Grade Teacher Posts. Here you can download the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification in addition to the Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file.
Uttar Pradesh PSC is going to conduct the Written Examination to recruit the eligible and desired participants to fill up 10768 LT Grade Teacher vacancies. Interested job seekers may also refer UPPSC official site www.uppsc.up.nic.in for more details about Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, and Previous papers.
Here you can even get the Latest UP Government Jobs Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern updates. Here you can also download the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Previous Papers along with the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Check Daily GK Quiz and Current Affairs on our website www.govrecruitment.com regularly.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Bharti Recruitment 2018 Notification – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||LT Grade Teacher Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||10768 posts|
|Starting Date||15th March 2018|
|Last Date||14th April 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Criteria||Written test and Interview|
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
Here we have updated the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern along with the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018. Check the table provided below to get precise details regarding Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applied Candidates for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 selection will be based on the following rounds:
- Written Examination
- Certificate verification
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018:
The contestants who are going for the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam 2018 need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the applicants to get high marks in the examination.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1||Written Examination||Environmental Studies|
|5||Social & Science|
|6||Child Development and Pedagogy|
Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for English
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Modal verbs
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Pedagogical issues.
UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Environmental Studies
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Hindi
- वाक्य के फेरबदल।
- वाक्य की पुनर्व्यवस्था।
- एक वाक्यांश प्रतिस्थापन।
- वाक्य का निर्माण।
- त्रुटि में सुधार।
- कारतूस के भीतर भरें।
- समानार्थक शब्द।
- विलोम शब्द।
- Unseen अंश।
- मुहावरे और वाक्यांश।
- विषय-क्रिया निपटान
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus for Social Studies/ History
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
Uttar Pradesh PSC LT Grade Shikshak Syllabus 2018 for Geography
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
upsessb.org LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Social and Political Life
- Parliamentary Government.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Pedagogical issues
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂