- 1 UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Judge Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh PCS Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Important Dates for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
- 1.4 Get UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents for UPPSC PCS Civil Judge Exam 2018
- 1.6 Essential Details To Check On UPPSC Civil Judge Call Letter 2018
- 1.7 How To Download UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- 1.8 Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket 2018
UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
Hello Readers!! Are you searching the UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018? If yes, then you can relax as you will get complete details about Uttar Pradesh PCS Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018. Go through the entire post for gaining a better knowledge of information like Registration Number, Date of Birth beforehand to get UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Call Letter 2018. This article includes required information like Selection Process, Exam Pattern of Civil Judge in the later modules. Bookmark to this page for fresh updates on Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge Call Letter 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2018 is about to be issued soon on its official web portal. Candidates willing to appear for the UP PCS Civil Judge Exam have to carry UP PCS Admit Card 2018 without fail. You can refer to the official website of UPPSC, i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in for complete details regarding the UP PCS Civil Judge Call Letter 2018. Go through this complete article to know about UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Selection Criteria and Test Pattern from the further sections. To know more information, go through the following sections of this page.
Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Judge Recruitment 2018 – Overview
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Announced the Recruitment Examination of PCS for 610 Civil Judge Posts. A Massive Number of Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form from 06.07.2018 Till the Date 02.08.2018. Here the Candidates can Check There Online Application Form for these Posts. Download UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2018 pdf free cost.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||610 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date||11th September 2018|
|Closing Date||8th October 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
Selection Procedure for Uttar Pradesh PCS Jobs 2018
The Officials are going to shortlist the applied candidates of UPPSC PCS Civil Judge Notification 2018 by following screening rounds conducted by the higher officials of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination.
Important Dates for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
|UP PCS J Notification 2018 Released Date||9th Sept 2018|
|Start Date||11th September 2018|
|Online Registration Close Date||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to pay the Exam Fee||8th October 2018|
|UP PCS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|UPPSC PCS Exam Date||Update Soon|
Get UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
Candidates willing to grab the opportunity to work with Uttar Pradesh PSC must attend the UPPSC PCS Exam 2018. To attend the test, Applicants should have their own Admit Card with them. To save your time, We had given the direct link to download the UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 on the below sections. Interested candidates can check out the test pattern syllabus and previous papers from our page. Also, Bookmark this page to receive all the latest updates.
Prelims Exam Pattern of UPPCS Exam 2018
|Paper||Exam Type||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Type Questions||General Knowledge||150||120 Minutes|
UPPSC PCS J Mains Test Pattern
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of Marks|
|4||Procedure and Evidence||200|
|5||Penal, Revenue and Local Laws||200|
Required Documents for UPPSC PCS Civil Judge Exam 2018
Aspirants are advised to take certain documents to the exam hall along with UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 for verification purpose. They are as follows
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- College ID.
- Any valid ID Proof Issued by a gazetted officer.
Essential Details To Check On UPPSC Civil Judge Call Letter 2018
UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 caries necessary information like Registration Number, Date of Birth etc. They are in the following sectiond. If found any mistake, Contact the higher officials.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Examination.
- Enrollment Number.
How To Download UPPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website i.e. uppsc.nic.in
- Click on ‘Click here to Admit Card for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelim Exam 2018’ flashing on the homepage.
- Enter Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender, Verification Code and Click on Download Admit Card.
- UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2018 Admit Card for future reference
Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket 2018