- 1 UPBEB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Brief Details of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for UP Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of UP Sahayak Adhyapak Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for UPBEB Asst Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for UPBEB Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
UPBEB Recruitment 2018
UPBEB Recruitment 2018 Notification has released recently in January 2018. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has declared an official employment notification for 68500 Vacancies of Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts. The aspirants who are hunting for the Uttar Pradesh Latest Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity as soon as possible.
Eligible contenders can apply for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 through Online mode. The UP Assistant Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak Online application submission starts from 25th January 2018 to 05th February 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Shiksha Parishad (UPBEB) has invited online applications from young and talented job hunters to fill up 68500 vacancies. Interested contestants can refer the UPBEB official website www.upbasiceducationboard.in for more explicit details regarding Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018.
The Complete details regarding UPBEB Recruitment 2018 such as Educational requirements, Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Application Fee, and Online Application method, etc., are briefly defined below.
Brief Details of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|No of Posts||68500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.|
|Start Date||25th January 2018|
|Last Date||05th February 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview.|
Vacancy Details of UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 68500 Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak vacancies.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.
No of Vacancies: 68500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2018
The contestants must possess 04 years B.El.Ed. (with at least 50% marks) Or any Graduation Degree with 02 years D.Ed. / D.El.Ed. / BTC or Special BTC and must have passed UPTET / CTET.
- Minimum age Limit -21 years
- Maximum Age Limit -40 Years
Selection Process for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018
The selection of applied competitors for UPBEB Recruitment 2018 will be made based on the performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for UP Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2018
UP Basic Education Board offers an appropriate pay scale for selected candidates for UPBEB Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates of UP Sahayak Adhyapak Vacancy 2018
|Date of Notification||23 January 2018|
|Commencement of Online Form||25 January 2018|
|Last Date For Registration||5 February 2018 (up to 6 pm)|
|Last Date For Fee Submission||7 February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||9 February 2018|
|Form Correction||13 – 15 February 2018|
|Date Of Admit Card||26 February 2018|
|Date of Exam||12 March 2018|
|Date of Answer Key||14 March 2018|
|Date of Objection on Answer Key||Up to 17 March 2018 (up to 6 pm)|
|Date of Publication of Correct Answer Key||26 March 2018|
|Date of Result||30 April 2018|
Application Fee for UPBEB Asst Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs 2018
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/–
- SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- PWD Candidates – Exempted
Online Application Process for UPBEB Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official page of UPBEB, i.e., www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
- Download UPBEB Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on the link UPBEB Asst Teacher Online Application form.
- Fill all necessary fields of UP Asst Teacher Application form.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph & Signature in a given format.
- Pay the UP Sahayak Adhyapak exam Application fee.
- Finally, Submit the UP Shiksha Parishad Online Application form.
- Download UP Assistant Teacher Online Application form
- Take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂