- 1 UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh BEB Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Important Dates for UPBEB Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Get UPPEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh BEB Asst Teacher Exam 2019
- 1.6 Essential Details to Check on UPBEB Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2019
- 1.7 How To Ge Uttar Pradesh UPBEB Asst Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.8 Download UPBEB Exam Admit Card 2019
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019
Recently, The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board had activated the link to download the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019. The officials are going to conduct the online test on 6th January 2019. So, Candidates, those who had completed their preparation can download and carry the UPBEB Call Letter 2019 to the Test Center. Also, you can check out the Syllabus and previous papers from the below links. To know further details regarding the call letter, go through the following sections.
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) had announced an employment Notification recently on 03rd December 2018 to fill the 69000 Vacancies of Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak) Posts. Candidates who are Searching for the Latest Government Jobs updates can use the Opportunity of Uttar Pradesh Shiksha Parishad Jobs. The Eligible Candidates can register for UP Shiksha Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2018 from 06th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|No of Posts||69000 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.|
|Start Date||06th December 2018|
|Last Date||20th December 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview.|
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh BEB Jobs 2019
Applicants of Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamak Pradhika Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2018 must participate in the following Interview rounds to get selected for the applied Post.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates for UPBEB Recruitment 2019
Applicants must submit the Application Form between the Dates given below to apply for the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019-19. The application form must submit between the Dates given below. And, Carry the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 to the test center with the listed documents.
|1||Submission of Application form||06th December 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application form||20th December 2018|
|3||Date of Exam||06th January 2019|
|4||Result Date||22nd January 2019|
Get UPPEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
Are you the one looking for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019, Then go through the link provided below to get yours. Moreover, Check out the exam pattern and Syllabus topics from here. Admit Card is mandatory to attend an online test. So, Applicants willing to attend the UPBEB Asst Teacher Exam 2019 must carry their own Uttar Pradesh UPBEB Call Letter 2019.
Download UP Shiksha Parishad Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
|Sl.No||Paper||Name of the subjects||Marks for each subject||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Paper I [Part 1]||Hindi||15 Marks||100 Marks||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|5.||Paper I [Part 2]||Reasoning||30 Marks|
|6.||General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|7.||Paper-II||Essay||20 Marks||50 Marks||01 Hour (60 minutes)|
|8.||Teaching Skills||30 Marks|
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Topic Wise Weightage
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Language (Hindi and English)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
Required Documents for Uttar Pradesh BEB Asst Teacher Exam 2019
Usually, contenders are supposed to carry additional documents to the Examination Hall along with UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019. They are in this way
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof Certified by Gazetted Officer.
Essential Details to Check on UPBEB Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2019
Post to the fulfillment of UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 download contenders needs to verify the details printed on it. They are in the following fashion
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Guidelines to follow during the Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Enrollment Number.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Date of Examination.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Reporting Time.
How To Ge Uttar Pradesh UPBEB Asst Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
- Firstly, reach the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, i.e. www.upbasiceducationalboard.in.
- Find a relevant link to download the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019 on the home page screen.
- Later, tap on that link
- Fill the required credentials like Registration Number, Password during the time of Login.
- Verify the information enlisted and then tap on the Submit Button.
- A new page will pop up indicating the UPBEB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of Uttar Pradesh UPBEB Hall Ticket 2019, keep it safe for further usage.
Download UPBEB Exam Admit Card 2019