- 1 UP NRHM Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Notification – Overview
- 1.2 Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh NHM ANM Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Important Dates for UP National Health Mission Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Get UP NRHM Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Required Documents for UPNHM Staff Nurse Call Letter 2019
- 1.6 Essential Details To Check On Uttar Pradesh NHM Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.7 Steps To Download UP NHM ANM Admit Card 2019
- 1.8 Download Uttar Pradesh NHM Lab Technician Call Letter 2019
UP NRHM Admit Card 2019
Have you people applied for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs? Then, You might be looking for UP NRHM Admit Card 2019. The registered candidates for Uttar Pradesh Careers 2019 can download the call letter from the links provided below. Also, you can download the Syllabus and previous papers from our blog. Admit Card is mandatory for the UP NRHM Staff Nurse Exam 2019. Bookmark our page to receive all the government job updates and results, admit cards, syllabus updates.
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh Government has announced the employment notification for 10000 various vacancies. Individuals who had the desired qualifications can apply through online. Apply online from 18th December 2018 to 7th January 2019. Further details about Uttar Pradesh NHM Notification 2019 are provided below. Also, Download UP NRHM Admit Card 2019.
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Notification – Overview
Recently, The Government of UP had to invite online applications for 10000 vacant positions. The vacant positions and other information had provided in the below table. Also, Download the syllabus and previous papers from here. Get the latest government job updates from our blog.
|Organization Name||National Rural Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||ANM, Staff Nurse, GNM, Lab Technician, Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||10000+|
|Start Date||18th Dec 2018|
|End Dates||7th Jan 2019|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh NHM ANM Jobs 2019
The recruitment board of Uttar Pradesh will shortlist the best candidates by conducting the following screening rounds. Also, Download the syllabus and previous papers from our blog.
- Online Exam
Important Dates for UP National Health Mission Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date To Apply: 18th Dec 2018
- Ending date of Application Submission: 7th Jan 2019
Get UP NRHM Admit Card 2019 – Exam Pattern
Take this UP NRHM Admit Card with you while attending the exam. After completion of the National Rural Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh exam, the candidates get the Results. At that time for the aspirants to download the result, the UP NRHM admit card is required. The details in UP NRHM Staff Nurse hall ticket has to enter to check results. So candidates have this admit card with you till the joining time. The qualified candidates are only eligible for future rounds.
|S. No.||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type||General English|
Required Documents for UPNHM Staff Nurse Call Letter 2019
Usually, candidates are requested to take few additional documents along with UP NRHM Admit Card 2019 for the sake of identification. They are in the following fashion
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Any Valid ID Certified by Gazetted Officer.
Essential Details To Check On Uttar Pradesh NHM Hall Ticket 2019
In general, aspirants are advised to verify the information prevailing on UP NRHM Admit Card 2019 after completing the download. They are along the lines
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Space for aspirant’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow during the Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Date of Examination.
- Test Centre.
- Enrollment Number.
- Examination Centre Code.
Steps To Download UP NHM ANM Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh, upnrhm.gov.in
- On the home page, Go To Latest News.
- Search for UP NRHM Admit Card 2019.
- Then, Click on the link
- Enter the required details like registration number
- Now, You will see the admit card on the screen.
- Download and carry to the examination center.
- Save for future purpose