- 1 UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 UPMSP Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPMSP Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Procedure for UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016 – 17
- 1.5 Download UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016 Notification
UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016
UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016 issued in the Month of December 2016. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2772 Vacancies of School Teachers (Assistant), Principal and Clerks Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. All the interested contenders may apply Online Mode for the UPMSP Jobs on or before the last date.
All the complete details like Vacancy Details, Name of the Posts, Number of the Posts, Application Fee, How To Apply, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, Important Details, Eligibility Details, etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Applicants can go through the UPMSP Official Website www.upmsp.nic.in for more information. Aspirants can go through our site govrecruitment.com, regularly for Latest Govt Job Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Defence Jobs, Engineering Jobs, etc.,
About Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
The UPMSP Board was set up in the year 1921 at Allahabad by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council. It conducted its first examination in 1923. This UPMSP Board is one in India, from the very start, had adopted 10+2 system of examination. The public examination after ten years education is the High School Examination, and after the 10+2 stage, there is Intermediate Examination. Before 1923, the University of Allahabad was examining the body of these two examinations.
UPMSP Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of the Organisation is||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|Name of the Posts||School Teachers (Assistant), Principal and Clerks Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||2772 Posts.|
|Job Category||Latest Government Jobs.|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/Academic Merit and Personal Interview|
UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has come up a recruitment notification for 2772 School Teachers (Assistant), Principal and Clerks Posts. Here we are listing Post – Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts is School Teachers (Assistant), Principal and Clerks Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 2772 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Principal: 800 Posts
- Assistant Teachers: 1444 Posts
- Clerk: 528 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPMSP Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are ready to apply for theUP Junior High School Principal Recruitment 2017 should meet eligibility criteria such as the Educational Qualification and the Age Limit.
- Candidates who are passed in Graduation in any stream from recognized University or board.
- Minimum Age of 35 Years
- Maximum Age of 55 Years
Procedure for UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016 – 17
- Visit the UPMSP Official Website www.upmsp.nic.in
- Read the UP High School Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Scan the recent passport size photograph and the signature.
- Select the desired Post and fill Online Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the online application for future use.
Download UP Junior High School Recruitment 2016 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.