- 1 UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Desired Eligibility Criteria of UP Jal Nigam Jobs
- 1.4 Salary of UPJN Employment
- 1.5 How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Steno, Clerk Posts
- 1.6 Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 notification declared recently. Online The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) is inviting the applicants for filling the vacant positions of Routine Clerk and Stenographer. Eligible candidates can fill the UPJN Online Applications for Steno and Routine Clerk Posts. The Uttar Pradesh Latest Government Jobs hunters who have passed Intermediate from recognised board are eligible for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017. UP Jal Nigam Online Applications are made available the official website of the organisation, aspiring candidates can fill and submit the applications before 27-12-2016.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs released, applicants can check the detailed advertisement at the official website. Aspirants can also find Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Online Application Link here.
UPJN Routine Clerk, Stenographer Recruitment – Details
|Organisation Name||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Name of the posts||Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts|
|Number of vacancies||383 vacancies|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization – Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Official website – www.upjn.org
Available Posts – Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts
Number of vacant Posts – 383
Name and number of vacancies
- Routine Grade Clerk: 306 Posts
- Stenographer: 77 Posts
Desired Eligibility Criteria of UP Jal Nigam Jobs
- For Routine Clerk Post: The applicants should have passed 12th from any recognised Board. They must have the typing speed in Hindi and English 25 and 30 wpm on Computer.
- For Stenographer Post: Applicants should have passed 12th and Steno speed in Hindi 80 wpm.
As on 1st August 2016 the minimum and maximum age limits of the UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 applicants should be as follows.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 40 years.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 applicants will be shortlisted through below-mentioned rounds.
- Written Test.
Salary of UPJN Employment
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam will offer the monthly pay for the selected candidates. The pay of various posts is given below.
- Routine Clerk: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Stenographer: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Steno, Clerk Posts
- First of all, applicants go and visit the UP Jal Nigam official site www.upjn.org.
- Check latest updates on the homepage and look at the UPJN Recruitment 2017 link.
- Read Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment Notification and read thoroughly.
- Now you can hit on UP Jal Nigam Online Application link.
- Fill all important information in UP Jal Nigam Clerk/Stenographer Online Application form.
- Check the form once and tap on submits button.
- Finally take hard copy of the application form for future uses.
General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Starting Date for Submission of UPJN Online Application: 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Submit UP Jal Nigam Online Application: 27.12.2016
- Last Date Pay the application fee through Offline Mode: 28.12.2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.