- 1 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UP Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 UPBEB Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Exam 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Form
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 UPBEB Offers Payscale
- 1.8 Download UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification released in the Month of December 2016. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 12460 Assistant Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak Posts. This could be the best chance for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. All the desirous contenders may apply Online for the UP Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs from 28-12-2016 to 09-01-2017.
All the remaining details like Name for the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Ho To apply, Important Dates, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Aspirants can check the UPBEB Official Website www.upbasiceducationboard.in for more details. Bookmark our site govrecruitment.com for latest job updates like the State Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Teaching Jobs, and Bank Jobs, etc.,
About Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council Board primary and upper primary schools established on 1972. State Artist currently over a million primary school council and about 35,000 higher than Primary Education is being run by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, which have been increasing each year. Nearly three million teachers are employed in schools. The continuous process of recruitment and promotion of teachers in schools in the districts.
UP Sahayak Adhyapak Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|No of Posts||12460 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Latest Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam and Interview.|
UPBEB Job Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board published a notification for the recruitment of 12460 Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 12460 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
Contenders who are ready to apply for the UP Assistant Teacher / Sahayak Adhyapak Jobs should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Candidates must possess the Bachelor Degree in any discipline, 2 Year BTC/SBTC/ D.Ed Or 4 Year B.LEd Degree UPTET/ CTET Primary Level Passed.
Applicants age should be as on 07/09/2016.
- Minimum Age of 21 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
Important Dates for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Exam 2017
- Start Date To Apply Online: 28th December 2016
- The Final Date To Apply Online: 09th January 2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee: 11th January 2017
- Final Date To Submit Challan Print Form: 13th January 2017
- Final Date For Correction of form: 17th to 19th January 2017
Procedure for Applying UP Assistant Teacher Online Application Form
- Applicants Log on to the UP Sahayak Adhyapak Official Website www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Click on the link named as UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Select the desired Post and Apply Online.
- Remit the application fee and fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled online application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
- For General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 500 /-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200 /-
UPBEB Offers Payscale
- Selected contenders will get pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- Plus Grade Pay 4600/- Every month Along With Other Allowances.
Download UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
Please contact for the Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.