- 1 UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 UHSR Rohtak 230 Vacancy 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UHSR Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Selection Criteria for Rohtak UHSR Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates of UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by University of Health and Sciences Rohtak
- 1.7 Application Fee for UHSR Notification 2017
- 1.8 Procedure to Apply for UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
- 1.9 Download University of Health and Sciences Rohtak Official Notification
UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017
University of Health and Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) has recently come up with latest recruitment notification. The UHSR Rohtak has invited application for 230 Posts from eligible candidates. The organization has issued notification for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Latest Government Jobs Seekers who want to apply can check below UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017 Details. The UHSR starts receiving the online application up to 9th July 2017. So candidates who are willing to utilize this opportunity can check the eligibility criteria and apply through official website www.sikkimhrdd.org.
Applicants of Harnayan State Government Jobs prepare well for the selection rounds because vacancies are less in number. You can get UHSR Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Previous Papers from our blog to prepare for the exam. Check UHSR Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Details from below section.
UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organisation Name||University of Health and Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR)|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching posts|
|Job Location||Rohtak, Haryana|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
UHSR Rohtak 230 Vacancy 2017 – Details
Post Name – Teaching and Non-Teaching
Vacant Posts – 230
230 Teaching and Non-Teaching Available Vacancies
|2||Principal, College of Nursing||01|
|5||Controller of Finance||01|
|7||Deputy Medical Superintendent||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UHSR Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
Applicants must have completed Degree or Master Degree in the relevant field to apply for UHSR Rohtak Vacancy 2017. To know post wise UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs Education details you may check Official Notification.
Willing candidates who are going to apply for UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017 must satisfy the age limits as per the candidate’s selected post.
- Teacher (Assistant Professor): 25-55 years
- Principal, College of Nursing: 30-40 years
- The controller of Finance and Account Officer: 18-42 years
- Deputy Medical Superintendent (SIMH): 25-45 years
- For Psychiatrist (SIMH): 25-40 years
- Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Medical Officer (SIMH): 22-40 years
- Age Relaxation applies to SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Criteria for Rohtak UHSR Jobs 2017
The applicants of University of Health and Sciences Rohtak Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the organization. Following are the selection rounds for UHSR Teacher, Senior Resident, and Other Posts.
- Written/Screening Test
Important Dates of UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Starting Date – Available Now
- Last Date to Fill Online Application – 09/07/2017
- Closing Date for receipt of Online Application Hard Copy – Within 2 weeks after the last date of application submission.
Pay Scale Offered by University of Health and Sciences Rohtak
Selected candidates for the UHSR Rohtak Jobs 2017 will get attractive pay scale based on the selected post. UHSR will provide salary for the candidates based on the organization norms.
Application Fee for UHSR Notification 2017
To apply for UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017 candidates need to pay the application fee through proper mode as given below.
- For SC/ST and EBPG Haryana Domicile – Rs.250/-
- For Others – Rs.1000/-
Procedure to Apply for UHSR Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
- Log on to the UHSR Official Portal – www.uhsr.ac.in.
- Search and Download the 230 UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2017 Official Notification.
- Then, Read Notification Details and Click on selected post.
- If you are not applied before, then do the new registration.
- Open the Online Application and Fill up required details.
- Then, Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of it.