- 1 UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 2 Uttarakhand UDRP Notification 2018 – Overview
- 2.1 UDRP Uttarakhand Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria – Uttarakhand UDRP Account Expert Vacancy 2018
- 2.3 Important Dates for UDRP Uttarakhand Geologist Notification 2018
- 2.4 Pay Scale – UDRP Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 2.5 Application Fee for Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project Jobs 2018
- 2.6 Selection Procedure for Uttarakhand UDRP JE Recruitment 2018
- 2.7 How to Fill UDRP Uttarakhand Director Application Form 2018
- 2.8 Download UDRP – AF Recruitment 2018 Notification
UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
Applicants here is the Free Job Alert from Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, the officials released UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 Notification. UDRP Recruitment 2018 offers the candidates who had better skills and willing to work with UDRP Uttarakhand. UDRP has started to accept the applications through Offline for 36 posts of Engineer, Draughtsman, Accounts Expert, Manager, Geologist, and others. So, candidates who are waiting for an opportunity to get a Govt Jobs can apply for UDRP Uttarakhand Jobs 2018. The authority will recruit candidates for UDRP Vacancy 2018 will be purely on a temporary basis for one year base on the requirement of the project.
The applications for “Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project” which is formulating from 14th Nov 2018. Candidates may have a chance to submit the UDRP Recruitment Application Form 2018 before the 26th Nov 2018. Applicant must check the requirements for Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project Recruitment 2018 which would be available here and apply before the last date. Candidates who are not eligible for UDRP Uttarakhand Jobs 2018 may refer our blog for upcoming Uttarakhand Govt Jobs. Complete details of UDRP Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility, vacancy, age, and other details are clearly given in below sections.
Uttarakhand UDRP Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project|
|Name of Posts||Engineer, Draughtsman, Accounts Expert, Manager, Geologist, and others|
|Application Submission Starting Date||14th Nov 2018|
|Application Submission Closing Date||26th Nov 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
UDRP Uttarakhand Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, officials are going to hire young and dynamic candidates for 36 vacant positions. So, interested candidates can check the below given table to get the brief details about the UDRP Uttarakhand Vacancy 2018.
- No. of Vacancies: 36
- Name of Posts: Engineer, Draughtsman, Accounts Expert, Manager, Geologist, and others
|Name of Post||No.of Vacancy|
|Addl. Programme Director||01|
|Specialist Engineering And Construction Super Vision||01|
|Manager Contract management||01|
|Environment Resettlement Specialist||01|
|Manager Human Resource||01|
|Special Community Department/ Gender Specialist||01|
|Manager IEC Activity||01|
|Manager IT MIS||01|
|Deputy program manager||02|
|Contract Management Expert||01|
|Contract Management Officer||01|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Expert||01|
|Executive Engineer – Irrigation||01|
|Slope Stabilisation Expert||01|
|Expert IT MIS||02|
|Assistant Engineer – Civil||04|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||05|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||02|
Eligibility Criteria – Uttarakhand UDRP Account Expert Vacancy 2018
As per the notification of Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project, both fresher and experienced candidates are allowed to apply for UDRP Uttarakhand Jobs 2018. Interested candidates can check the educational qualifications and age limits which is exporting from each of the contenders.
Educational Qualifications for Uttarakhand UDRP AE Jobs 2018
- Aspirants who are going to apply for UDRP Manager Recruitment 2018 must have passed the Graduation or Post Graduation in a relavent field from government recognized Institute/ University. UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 asking some “state services and post qualified experience” for particular defined posts.
Age Limits for UDRP Manager Recruitment 2018
Applicants of this UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 must have age limits which are mentioned below.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Important Dates for UDRP Uttarakhand Geologist Notification 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 14th Nov 2018
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26th Nov 2018
Pay Scale – UDRP Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants who are selected for UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment will get the amount of pay scale as per the norms of the Uttarakhand Government. Check the post wise salary details from given below table.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Addl. Programme Director||1,50,000/-|
|Specialist Engineering And Construction Super Vision||1,00,000/-|
|Manager Contract management||80,000/-|
|Environment Resettlement Specialist||80,000/-|
|Manager Human Resource||80,000/-|
|Special Community Department/ Gender Specialist||80,000/-|
|Manager IEC Activity||60,000/-|
|Manager IT MIS||60,000/-|
|Deputy program manager||1,00,000/-|
|Contract Management Expert||–|
|Contract Management Officer||50,000/-|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Expert||–|
|Executive Engineer – Irrigation||–|
|Slope Stabilisation Expert||80,000/-|
|Expert IT MIS||40,000/-|
|Assistant Engineer – Civil||40,000/-|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||30,000/-|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||30,000/-|
Application Fee for Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project Jobs 2018
- Postulants who are going to apply UDRP JE Job Openings 2018 must pay the application fee as per the category-wise and as per the rules of government.
Selection Procedure for Uttarakhand UDRP JE Recruitment 2018
After completing the UDRP application form filling process, candidates will get to know about the recruitment process conducted by the officials and check whether that you are eligible to take the following rounds.
- Written Test
How to Fill UDRP Uttarakhand Director Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply offline for UDRP Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 by following the below steps.
- Go to official website www.ukdisasterrecovery.in
- Download the notification and read it carefully
- Eligible aspirants register on the official website for the first time
- Take application form and fill it
- Attach the documents with photo and signature
- Send the application form to below given address before the last date
Project Management Unit,
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project – Additional Financing(UDRP-AF),
ITDA Building, IIE(IT Park) Shastradhara Road,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248001.