- 1 UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UDD Uttarakhand Notification 2018 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for UDD Uttarakhand Jobs 2018
- 1.3 UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Selection Process for Expert Special Officer Posts in UDD Recruitment of 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for Various Jobs in UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 Jobs
- 1.7 Important Dates For UDD Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 How To Apply For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment2018 Notification PDF
UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand is now recruiting new candidates for various post in Urban Development Directorate 2018. There are around 46 job vacancies for Expert, Special Officer, and other posts in UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. Therefore, it is the best chance for the job seekers
Moreover, the eligibility criteria for the posts in UDD Recruitment 2018 is more useful for the Post Graduates who are in search of Latest Government Jobs. Hence, you can apply through the offline procedure and submit the application form on or before the last date 08th January 2018.
Furthermore, additional details of the UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 can be known by going through the article. Hence, if you want to know any other latest notifications of Central & State Government Jobs can refer to www.govrecruitment.com. Additionally, you can also prepare for other competitive exams with this Latest Current Affairs which are upto date.
UDD Uttarakhand Notification 2018 Details
|Organisation Name||Urban Development Directorate (UDD)|
|Post Name||Expert, Specialist & Others|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||08th January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for UDD Uttarakhand Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can check their eligibility that they should have completed Post Graduation in Master’s Degree. Or else, Diplomas in Engineering/B.Arch/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA can also apply for UDD Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Posts Names: Expert, Specialist & Others
- PMAY – State Level Technical Cell SLTC: 03 Posts
- Municipal/Civil Engineer – 01 Post
- Urban Planner/ Town Planner – 01 Post
- PPP Specialist – 01 Post
- PMAY – City Level Technical Cell CLTC: 35 Posts
- Urban Infrastructure Expert: 14 Posts
- MIS/ GIS Specialist: 08 Posts
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist: 05 Posts
- Social Development Specialist: 08 Posts
- AMRUT – City Mission Management Unit CMMU: 04 Posts
- Urban Planner: 03 Posts
- Urban Infrastructure Expert: 01 Post
- AMRUT – State Mission Management Unit SMMU: 03 Posts
- Urban Planner: 01 Post
- Urban Infrastructure Expert (PHE): 01 Post
- Municipal Finance Specialist: 01 Post
- DAY – NULM – City Mission Management Unit CMMU: 01 Posts
- City Mission Manager: 01 Post
Selection Process for Expert Special Officer Posts in UDD Recruitment of 2018
Candidates who have applied for the UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale Offered for Various Jobs in UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
As per the official notification of UDD Recruitment 2018, candidates selected for the various posts in Urban Development Directorate of Uttarakhand will receive the below mentioned pay scale.
- PMAY – State Level Technical Cell SLTC: Rs. 85,000/-
- PMAY – City Level Technical Cell CLTC: Rs. 45,000/-
- AMRUT – City Mission Management Unit CMMU: Rs. 55,000/-
- AMRUT – State Mission Management Unit SMMU: Rs. 55,000/-
- DAY – NULM – City Mission Management Unit CMMU: Rs. 35,000/-
Application Fee For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 Jobs
It is a good news that there is no application fee to apply for UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. So, guys, you can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
Important Dates For UDD Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – Available Now
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 08th January 2018
How To Apply For UDD Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
Candidates may apply for the post of Expert, Specialist Officer, etc for UDD Recruitment 2018 through the below steps. As it is mentioned in the official notification that, the application form need to be sent on or before 08th January 2018. So, let’s follow the below instructions and fill the form.
- As a first step, you need to open the official website of UDD Recruitment 2018 at www.udd.uk.gov.in.
- Then search for the latest Recruitments of UDD for Expert, Specialist Officers.
- Next, click on that UDD Notification link and download.
- Once, go through the notification and read the instructions in detail.
- Then download the UDD Application Form.
- Next, fill the details as mentioned in your Certificates.
- Once again check your information that you have entered the form.
- At last, affix your photo and sign the form.
- Finally, post this UDD application form along with other certificates if mentioned in notification to the below address.
Urban Development Directorate,
31/ 62, Rajpur Road adjoining Pine-Hall School,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248001.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀