- 1 UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Forex Officer Recruitment 2017-18 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Union Bank of India Forex Officer Syllabus – UBI Integrated Treasury Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Union Bank of India Integrated Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- 1.3.2 Union Bank of India Forex Officer Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.3 UBI Integrated Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018 – English
- 1.3.4 Union Bank of India Forex Officer II Syllabus 2018 – Finance
- 1.3.5 Union Bank of India ITO Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- 1.3.6 UBI ITO Syllabus 2018 – Commerce
- 1.4 Download UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018
UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern has updated here to download for free. The applicants those who have applied for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 will be in searching for the Union Bank of India Forex Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern. For those applicants, here we have provided the UBI Integrated Treasury Officer syllabus pdf to download from the direct link given at the bottom of the article.
The Union Bank of India (UBI) has published an official notification for 100 Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer vacancies. UBI is going to recruit the aspirants by conducting the Online Test or Group Discussion or Personal Interview to fill up 100 vacancies. Applicants can also Refer UBI official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in for more details. Here we have also updated the UBI Forex Officer Previous Papers along with the UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern.
Union Bank of India Forex Officer Recruitment 2017-18 | Brief Details
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer Posts|
|Starting Date||20th December 2017|
|Last Date||13th January 2018|
|Selection Process||Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and Personal Interview|
Union Bank of India Forex Officer Syllabus – UBI Integrated Treasury Officer Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the UBI Forex Officer Exam pattern along with the UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018.
|S.No||Name of Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|3||Professional Knowledge Relevant to Post||50||100|
- UBI Forex Officer Written Test has objective type questions.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions for 200 Marks.
- There will be 50 questions on every subject.
- Each question carries different marks for different sections.
- The UBI ITO Exam duration is 120 Minutes.
Union Bank of India Integrated Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018
UBI Forex Officer Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Theme Detection.
- Eligibility Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Data Sußciency.
Union Bank of India Forex Officer Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- ProÜt and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
UBI Integrated Treasury Officer Syllabus 2018 – English
- Error Correction.
- Shuàing of sentence elements.
- Sentence construction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One phrase substitutions.
- Fill within the Blanks.
Union Bank of India Forex Officer II Syllabus 2018 – Finance
- Basic Accounting concepts and principles
- Accounting Standards
- Auditing Standards
- Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Cost Accounting Concepts
- Management Accounting Concepts
Union Bank of India ITO Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Mensuration (2D & 3D).
- Statistics & Probability.
- Shapes&Spatial Understanding.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Time etc.
UBI ITO Syllabus 2018 – Commerce
- Marketing & Advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital Expenditure Decisions
- Costing Methods/ Techniques
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Statistics Importance
- Banking & Finance
- Company Law & Auditing
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.